• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

North CO drive May 9, 2009

Hey folks,

We're putting something together for everyone up north.

quick 411 on the meet up location:
Wally Supercenter, 1325 Denver Ave., Loveland, 80537, 5/9, 10-10:30 am

click here for route map:
http://forums.s2kca.com/showthread.php?t=29695

Lunch in Estes. Look forward to rollin' with you guys.

Who's in?

I'll update the S thread as needed, so check there for complete list of everyone.

Last edited:
Re: North CO drive 5/9

Update: The Springs folks are meeting at PF Changs, 8:30 that morning. That should put them in Loveland around 10-10:15.

Dan & Corey, you guys gonna make it?

Looking like an excellent turnout! -j

Last edited:

Im coming weather permiting!

Erik,

It'll be great to have you!

BTW, I don't know if you knew this, but the other thread was for a drive we missed you on on 4/26 down to Woodland Park.

That one was fun, but this one's gonna be a blast! We've got quite the turnout showing up. -j

Aw dam my bad...cool Ill be there.

Nice turn out and they day couldnt have been better!!!

I had a blast, Im bring the Imola next time. :cool:

Nice meetin' you Erik! My first drive with any group. The S2k guys are great, can't wait until the next drive. Hopefully next time the wife will not get sick going around the "corners":biggrin: You definitely have to bring the NSX next time. Maybe we could "stick" around for the whole drive. BTW, your Type R was sick! Job well done.

Nice meeting you too!! That's my 1st time going on something like that too...the Type R is set up for drag so taking her on those roads and hanging with the Lotus' and S2Ks was a lot of fun.

And I dont blame wifey for getting sick...I was feeling weird too...not sure if it was my exhaust fumes or the turns...but that shit was fun as hell!

We need to get a NSX meet going soon before its winter again! :confused:

Thanks for making it out Dawk and Erik! It was great to have you guys!

Erik, get the nsx out on our next one we're planning for Sun 6/14. See new thread in here. -j

Craig,
We're coming up your way, you in?
Likely...had I known about it in advance. Please do send an email to the NSXCO list for things like this. Less than half the folks frequent NSX Prime and some of those, like me, don't do so often enough to see these threads unless before the event (unless someone clues us in with an email).

Looks like a lot of fun.

Back