• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Not interested in having kids - who else feels this way?"

Touche, who doesn't enjoy a little Monty Python every now & then? :smile:

However, when someone states that "Controversial is abortion where you have people bombing buildings and shooting people", it perpetuates an ugly myth that people who are critical of abortion are a bunch of terrorists. No decent person condones abortion clinic violence, but it's been completely overblown. The reality is that, in the four decades since Roe v. Wade was handed down, exactly eight people working at abortion clinics were killed. Number of unborn babies killed during that same time? 53 million. Who's got their back?

f7d15458-4d9e-409b-b353-644ac3d91bb1.jpg

Kind of off topic but last night I watched intervention. The story was about a guy who was abandoned at the age of 3 on the streets of India. Made me think of this thread. :frown:

I don't really want kids right now and don't know if I ever will. I'm not against them, but if one were to show up at my door step tomorrow I'd not be a happy person.

I haven't met "the one" either so maybe that's a factor, my career is always changing, and my finances aren't steady. I think those all play a factor or they may just be excuses. I have no idea.

Back