• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Not receiving new reply notifications

I'm subscribed to numerous threads, and now I'm not receiving any emails when a new reply is posted. I've checked my spam box, and nothing there either. Is the problem on 'Prime's end?

email notification of PM have stopped

I'm not recieving any notification emails for incoming private messages.
They have stopped coming a few days ago.
I cant find anywhere in the user cp to activate it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Re: email notification of PM have stopped

I've stopped receiving email notifications for new thread replies. I posted a thread in this section also, but no one has answered me. I don't know if the admins are on vacation or.....?

I'm subscribed to numerous threads, and now I'm not receiving any emails when a new reply is posted. I've checked my spam box, and nothing there either. Is the problem on 'Prime's end?

When did you last receive an email? I see that your address bounced on Jan 3 with the following error: 550 5.7.1 Explicit routing not allowed

When a bounce like that happens, the system adds the address to an undeliverable list and shouldn't try to deliver any more mail to that address.

Are you trying to forward your email from the address you have registered here to other addresses? If so it sounds like your mail provider doesn't like that. Either way, you need to resolve the issue with your mail provider or use a different address. If you resolve the issue let me know and I can try to remove it from the undeliverable list.

Thanks

Your mail provider uses the Trend Micro RBL list which appears to have blacklisted at least one IP some mail from this server flows through. I am looking into it.

When did you last receive an email? I see that your address bounced on Jan 3 with the following error: 550 5.7.1 Explicit routing not allowed

When a bounce like that happens, the system adds the address to an undeliverable list and shouldn't try to deliver any more mail to that address.

Are you trying to forward your email from the address you have registered here to other addresses? If so it sounds like your mail provider doesn't like that. Either way, you need to resolve the issue with your mail provider or use a different address. If you resolve the issue let me know and I can try to remove it from the undeliverable list.

I don't even know when the last time I received an email. I'm not trying to forward any of my email. I use Apple's email services. I'm receiving emails from other forums no problem, so I don't know how/why my address would bounce. Could you please remove it from the undeliverable list. :)

Thank you.

Thanks
Your mail provider uses the Trend Micro RBL list which appears to have blacklisted at least one IP some mail from this server flows through. I am looking into it.

This is resolved and I see that mail has been successfully delivered to you starting yesterday.

I don't even know when the last time I received an email. I'm not trying to forward any of my email. I use Apple's email services. I'm receiving emails from other forums no problem, so I don't know how/why my address would bounce. Could you please remove it from the undeliverable list. :)

Thank you.

I deleted your address from the "do not deliver" list.

Back