• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Now if this doesn't make you love the NSX......

Thats funny! :biggrin:

Is it such a rare occasion that if you go for a 200+ mile drive in a F348/355 and nothing breaks you need to write a post about it:confused:

Imagine if every NSX owner did that:wink:

Ferrari had done a decent job making these cars reliable, quite an accomplishment for the perfomance and power the 355 has

He would be amazed at the reliability and hp of some japanese hp monsters, supra, skylines to name a couple.

"Went for a 200 mile hard drive in the 355, nothing broke again ", LOL

haha thats too funny.....:biggrin:

I wonder how many daily driven guys they have?

hhahaha. That's awesome. I saw a 355 this weekend at VIR and was thinking how the owner is a long way from a Ferrari dealer.

haha thats too funny.....:biggrin:

I wonder how many daily driven guys they have?

I would like to know too. Even though theres TONS more Ferrari's then NSX's, I would imagine the number of daily drivers isn't even close.

" Hi, i drove my nsx from Las vegas, to wisconsin, not a single problem..." Then i decided to drive it another 15000 miles, and and then another 5000 miles and another and another ......and damn it..nothing will go wrong with this car..... oops, i forgot ...it wasnt a ferrari."

Makes me wonder when some people buy a Ferrari, expecting something to break everytime they drive it!!... For me I would rather have more time enjoying the car rather then worrying about it

We may laugh at their reliablity, but the Ferrari boyz laugh at our depreciation.... :tongue:

Laugh all they want. If a 17 year old car that is still valued at 1/2 of its original value is bad depreciation, then well, I'll take that! :wink:

I think it's silly to talk shit about an other exotic car.:confused:

I put on 45 miles over a 3 day period a few weeks back on my 355 F1 spider. The weather was great (70's and subshine) and had the top down with the boot over it the entire 3 days. Car drove absolutely perfect and had a lot of spirited drives.

You got to drive these things you know.....

Theo

I almost fell to the floor...:biggrin:

+0
We are not talking sh*t about another exotic car.
The Ferrari owners are.

Even though I love Ferraris, and would like to have one again, I think those posts are hilarious!
LOL
:biggrin:

Yep, I would LOVE to have a F car. I'd take a 355 over my current nsx, ANY DAY, but I'd sell it and buy a newer nsx! lol Unless it's a genuine classic F car, or 360+, I wouldn't give up my nsx for one. 348, they can keep that thing.

But come on..... these guys with their "amazing" stories of how they drove 200 miles w/o breaking anything is LAME. Maybe it IS amazing if their cars are known to break down all the time. In which case, CONGRATULATIONS!

So I've come to conclusion that these F car owners know and understand that their cars are unreliable heaps of crap w/ amazing looks and sound. So I guess, a 200 mile trip w/o anything breaking really IS quite the feat FOR A FERRARI!

Lighten up Francise.

People that own expensive cars that get excited that they made it back home after a measily, abbreviated, chunky, compact, diminutive, dumpy, dwarfed, dwarfish, little, low, not long, petite, pint-sized*, pocket, pocket-sized*, runty, sawed-off*, skimpy, slight, small, squat, squatty, stocky, stubby, stunted, thick, thickset, tiny, undersized, wee 200 mile drive are worth poking a little fun at.

Back