• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Now is the time to buy an NSX!

So, why not tell us about your car that you wanted to trade in and also where you live and maybe we will buy it......lol
I'm not sure why people don't have their location in their avatars.
Trev

I am in Palm Beach, Florida....I am not so sophisticated when it comes to avatars (lol). The car has HP Evos 19/18 , totally stock besides, I am the second owner. New clutch, I have the original rims and tires with brand new rubber, the car is very clean and now has 69k. Come on down, its 83 degrees and sunny. No targa :mad:

Sure, its 1 degree F. here with lows of -26 deg F and wind chills of you don't want to know.
1 to 2 inches of snow a day make for stupid driving, although we still hit 40 to 50 mpg on city streets that you can skate on. Guess we just get use to this kind of stuff. Our new guy, Tim, up from San Diego must be having a hell of a time. lol
Trev

Thats sick!!! The exact reason I moved from NY ten years ago. I miss snowmobiling and ice hockey and skiing.....but boating every weekend doesn't stink either. Just wish I had a targa. I drove that 65amg.....12 cyl, twin turbo 600+ hp stock! 700+ ft lbs torque!! In a two door Mercedes????:eek:

Nice, is that too much power??? lol
If you want to email me a pic you want as your avatar, I can make it crop it, make it smaller than 150x150 and 10kb or ya.
Trev
trev at etpl.ca

The $ is falling to nowhere. Be prepared for a lot of foreigners to fish a good car out of the States.

OMG that is one of my biggest fears that and getting hit with a garage door spring. VERY DANGEROUS. I have never messed with either because I know they are dangerous.

On a side note I met a guy a long time ago who had a missing eye. He was jacking up a car and the car feel off the jack sending the jack handle through his eye. OUCH.

One of the guys who does work for us was holding a ladder and the guy above him dropped a screw driver and it went right into his eye.

Glad you are ok.

that isn't from a shock its from my eye surgery, lol.
I better change that post so people aren't confused!
I was just joking about the shock thing.
Trev

Trev appears younger, more defiant, in that avatar.
Good story, too.
Shiner Bock! (Texas thing!)

The $ is falling to nowhere. Be prepared for a lot of foreigners to fish a good car out of the States.
How do you figure?

The U.S. dollar has been kickin' tail against the British Pound and the Canadian & Australian Dollars for the most part, the past 5 months or so... unless it's a Commonwealth conspiracy?!? :D

(even against the Euro & Swiss franc during that time-frame, the U.S. Dollar has been prolific)

Sure, the U.S. is bleeding (profusely, in-fact), but other countries are hemorrhaging. Admittedly, the past week or so hasn't been great for the U.S. Dollar, but such variances are common-place. Another month of it consistently at such a trend, then perhaps there may be some concern, and another month of the same after that, some alarm to follow indeed. . .

I've only noted the Jpn'ese Yen (of significant currencies) making considerable/sizable gains over the U.S. dollar for quite a while. . .

Last edited:
Yah with the canadian needing a 1.25-1.30 multiplier, I doubt that these cheap USA nsx's are going to be bought and brought up.
If the Canadian goes back to par or close, then look out.
Lock up your daughters.......
Trev

Back