• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Now that's detailing a car

Note that it was posted from Scotland so it probably rained the next day.:wink:

I am a big fan of Clark, and the whole Polished Bliss team. I have definitely picked up a few pointers from reading his write ups!!!

Where can I get a paint reader? How does it work?

Very impressive. Wow, that is dedication.

How do I find someone in my area that could do something like this? There are several "detail shops" in my area, but most have kids doing a little better than a wash job. Are there certain questions to ask to make sure they can do something on this scale?

How do I find someone in my area that could do something like this? There are several "detail shops" in my area, but most have kids doing a little better than a wash job. Are there certain questions to ask to make sure they can do something on this scale?

That's a great question. I found one place here in San Francisco. Actually it's about three blocks from my place. I took it over for an estimate and they quoted me $900 for the interior, exterior and engine compartment. Also said they would need the car for three days. At first I thought it was nuts. Now I am rethinking it. They remove each wheel for example to clean them.

Since I've relocated to San Francisco I only drive the car a few days per month and less than 100 miles per month unless we have a meet. Maybe worth it once a year.:confused:

If you're serious, PM me and I can find one in your area.

Back