• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX a MAGNET, chicks and guys!!

My wife and I travelled to San Diego for the long weekend and took the NSX. While staying in Coronado, we headed for the popular spots to drive and see the sights of S.D. While in the Gaslamp district, people stared at the car wherever we went (and I have a stock exhaust so they didnt hear me coming....lol). Everyone and I mean EVERYONE looked at this car. While at several stop lights, men and women would stare at this car. Men would walk MUCH slower thou. :p I LEARNED THAT WOMEN ARE DRAWN TO THE NSX, but they are just not as OBVIOUS as men are when looking!!! (Just like men are obvious when looking at a woman but women are sometimes VERY SLY when checking out a guy)!!!!
This was my first experience driving (cruising) around and seeing how much attention this got from people. Funny thing is while we were driving we ended up right behind a Corvette C5. I watched to see if anyone paid attention to it but it didnt get much, especially compared to the NSX. I had many people telling me "nice car", "what kind of car is that?" and "Is that the all-aluminum car?" just because they were entralled with the NSX! While sitting at a starbucks it was interesting to see people walking by and slowing down, walking closer to see the NSX.
I love to people-watch, and the NSX is definatly a car that people want to watch!

You Stud!!! :D :D :D
Or maybe they were checking out your wife? ;) :eek:

I loved your post... it's true. i loved people-watching when i was with NSXBOX & Dippy9 in Sydney... people stop talking to each other, slow down to look and peep inside. Nico's palms got nervously sweaty if they got too close or looked inside for too long. :p but it was all good.

Back