• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX and S2000 AEM/Dyno tuner needed!

I have upgraded both my ’93 NSX (NA) and ’02 S2000 (CompTech Supercharged) with larger injectors, AEM ECU’s, Wideband 02 Sensors and have run baseline Dyno Runs on both (pre-mod).
The “Tuner” that I had lined up to come up from Portland (John Reed) has kind of bailed on me and I am in need of a qualified AEM tuner that can finish off all my upgrades.
The cars are at a friend’s place that has a new DynoJet dyno at his home in Puyallup. Any ideas would be appreciated, we could add some of your cars too!
Please get back to me with any ideas.
Brian Pounder
425-260-3342
[email protected]

You should fly Cody (LoveFab) in to do it. He tuned my EMS very quickly.

YOu can bring it to PSI. They can do it, John reed is there too if they need help but I am sure Jason can get the job done.

I am available if you need some help. I have tuned countless combinations of these two cars. Contact me if you are interested

Mike@Autowave

Mike, long time no talk (Steven/Apex) Would love a retune when your in my area again.

Steven

Mike, long time no talk (Steven/Apex) Would love a retune when your in my area again.

Steven

hey whats up Steven how is everything. Its probably been what at least 4 or 5 years since I have seen you. How is the car? Is it still in the same form from when I tuned it last. See if you can set something up and I can fly up there again. Do you still have that shop with the dyno?

hey whats up Steven how is everything. Its probably been what at least 4 or 5 years since I have seen you. How is the car? Is it still in the same form from when I tuned it last. See if you can set something up and I can fly up there again. Do you still have that shop with the dyno?

Mike, check your PM.

Thanks to you all for chiming in!
I just found out that John has elected to follow through and come up for a tuning day next Thursday, I guess his schedule cleared up.
I really appreciated the sincere offers to help as I am/was pretty much stuck with cars that I dare not even start.
I will post before/after numbers after our "session" and let you know how it turned out.
Many fine folks on this forum!
Kind Regards,
Brian P

Back