• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Books

Hi,

I found these on www.motorbooks.com (search for Acura NSX) and these are cheaper than EBAY (now I feel stupid for placing high bids but the good thing was that I never won any of them). This was also the only place I was able to find the Performance Portfolio (a collection of articles from US and UK mags). Well worth the $ IMhO.

Acura NSX Owner's Edition

Follow the development of the NSX, examine design studies, and study the finer points that make the NSX the quick, sexy, super sports car that has established new standards of performance by which all others will be judged. Hdbd., 12 1/4x 12 1/4 , 53 pgs., 2 fold-out line drawings, 36 b&w, 45 color ill.

116813.......$19.95

Acura-Honda NSX 1989-1999 Performance Portfolio by R.M. Clarke
Filled with road and comparison tests, performance and technical data, new model introductions, long term reports, engine rebuilds, and buying articles on the NSX, R, T, F-Matic, Auto, 5 and 6 speed, and Zanardi. Sftbd., 8”x 10 3/4”, 140 pgs., 180 b&w ill.
129875.......$19.95

Back