• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior NSX Carbon Fiber 02-R rear diffuser for NA2 rear under bumper

Hello Community, Up for sale is my personal spare, a new Carbon Fiber rear diffuser that is an exact replica made from a factory 2002 type-R OEM item. I have this item available as I had commissioned 2 to be created for my NSX NA1. This item will only fit the factory style rear bumper extensions as originally produced for the face lift NA2, or any early model NA1 with a Seibon style, factory replica late model rear bumper valance. This item is very rare and I do not know of anybody producing this or similar item currently.
It is a wet carbon twill weave and is made as a EXACT replica of the OEM item and is secured using factory points as the original. The OEM item is rendered in ABS as evident by the writing that was left when creating the mold. If you have any questions please PM me or contact me at [email protected]. I am located in Japan and can post globally using tracking EMS delivery options. Please contact for exact shipping prices 750.00 usd + shipping.

IMG_6991.jpgunnamed (1).jpgIMG_6992.jpg

Back