• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Climate Control Unit Repair New Lower Price

Guys, is this fellow still out there?

oh really? ok great, thanks for the reply. I'll try and delve into it further.

-Mark

New to this board, emailed him twice, no response, is there someone else I could use or contact? Box is out of the car and ready to go--not driving her until I get the AC going!

Thanks in advance if you can help...

Try to PM him. That's how I contacted him initially.

I had mine repaired by Brian just a few weeks ago, so he's definitely still doing the repair.

Hi Brian, my 91 has the common prob of only working on hi. I'd like to get it out to you ASAP and was wondering what turn around time is. Can you pm me an address to send it out to. Thanks.

Brian,

Thanks for the great advice in the following post,

I have just bought a 1991, However the AC is having Menopaus. when its to cool to 20 it freezes you in the car, put the control to 26 and it cooks you out.
I havn't run the Diagnotsic test at this time, I believe i should be looking for a sensor issue as the control unit seams to display everything fine.

The car is still pretty new with only 50,000 on the clock. First I will check fluid levels but i don't think this will be the issue.

I will be checking in out as soon as i finish repairs to the steering R/P.

Cheers
Farren

New lower price on NSX CCU control board repairs. I have lowered my price on CCU control board repairs to $125 from $150. See NSXe-repair for more info.

Thanks Briank,

I believe i have to install a new aspirator as well before the diagnostics will work. It will not run up any codes and it should tell me that the aspirator is missing. Once I get one and install I will certainly be in contact if the problem persist.

Farren

Hi Brian i will like to send my 1994 nsx climate control unit for repairs some times works please let me know how i do this call me 714 474 4668 or e mail [email protected] and please send me your address to send it i will incluide a check of 150

Back