• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx club holland meeting at sunday 31 augst.2009

nsx club holland meeting at sunday 30 augst.2009

Hallo

Op Zondag 30 Augustus gaan we proberen zo veel mogelijk nsx mensen weer bij elkaar te krijgen voor een drankje en een babbel over de nsx of over andere dingen.

De bedoeling is dat we samen komen rond 1 uur en dan rond 2 uur een kleine rit gaan maken en dan ongeveer rond 4.30 weer hier te zijn om samen iets te eten en drinken.

Iedereeen die wil kan komen de kosten van het eten regelen we die dag.
iedereen is vrij om te doen met eten wat hij wil.

De bedoeling is om nederlandse rijders en belgische rijders wat samen te brengen weer.

Ken je nog iemand die niet op prime zit geeft even ook dit bericht door.
S2000 zijn natuurlijk ook wel welkom.

We komen samen bij onze zaak in Dodewaard,en kunnen we lekker onze nsx even uitlaten bij de grens in duitsland,voor de liefhebbers.

Geef even een berichtje, op

[email protected]

en voor de Route kijk op onze website

www.fmcars.nl

Groeten Frank Maene

Hi all

We have a meeting in dodewaard wit the nsx friends of belgium and Holland.

On Sunday 30 of august

We gone have a chat en a drink at the workshop,we meet at 1 pm and go for a ride at 2 pm ,maybe we will go to germany for a fast ride,and in holland.

We have a drink after with some food to.

if you like to come ,let us now.

Frank

Last edited:
Will be there, together with MvM :smile:

Hi all

Thanks for comming to the Meeting in holland
More than 14 nsx from holland we have seen there.

it was a fun day,and i enjoy it so mutch.

Video en pic are on are website

Greetings Frank

hope to see you soon

Hoi allemaal

Bedankt voor de zeer leuke dag die we hebben gehad.
Alle werk was zeker niet voor niks 14 nsx uit nederland en 1 uit GB hahahah peter leuk dat je er ook nog was,als was het zoals altijd te even te laat.

we zullen snel weer plannen maken voor volgend jaar.

Groeten Frank en Joke Maene

Foto's op onze site

http://www.fmcars.nl/index9.htm

Attachments

• nsx dag 2009.jpg
    nsx dag 2009.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
A big thanks for the hospitable reception by Frank and his wife Joke at his FM-cars workshop :smile:
This was probably the biggest NSX gathering ever in Holland, as about 1/3 of all in the country registered NSX's were present.
Has been a very nice day, just a shame the sun didn't show itself all day, but luckily enough it did stay dry with the exception of a small 2 min drizzle.
Also nice to have met some NSX owners that I hadn't seen before.

Last edited:
First of all, a bit THANKS for Frank who organised the meeting :biggrin: :biggrin:

And second, thank you Rene for taking me along :) And thanks of course for letting me drive one of the best and fastest NSX's in the Netherlands.

Had a great time yesterday. Met a lot of new NSX-people I never had the change to meet before.
Make me more than ever to hurry up with getting a new NSX for myself.

Was a great day. NEVER EVER seen so many Dutch NSX's together.
Weather could have been a bit better, but all in all, it was a fantastic day.

And second, thank you Rene for taking me along :) And thanks of course for letting me drive one of the best and fastest NSX's in the Netherlands.

You're welcome Maarten,
You have substantially contributed to me getting my NSX in the first place by giving me 1st hand experience info and answering all my questions when I was considering getting one.
It is a pity that you are still without NSX, I hope you get another one real soon.

Zo dan,
Jij komt hier nog laat mee, nette foto's :smile:
De beste wensen voor 2010 :wink:

Back