• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club of Las Vegas MySpace Group

I'm in for a get together before we proceed to Pahrump.
Let's setup a time and place to meet.
Anyone else up for it?

I'm in for a get together before we proceed to Pahrump.
Let's setup a time and place to meet.
Anyone else up for it?

I just checked my calendar & I'm having someone work on my wife's car this Saturday, so unfortunately I can't make it...

But I'm definitely in if I'm free next time...

Levi

if i'm not mistaken it will be mark (DALI RACING) who organized this. i maybe wrong. i thought i saw it posted before.

Just wanted to share some photos of the meet:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

I'm going to track at Spring Mountain this Saturday, also. Anybody else besides Lance and myself (Mark Johnson (DaliRacing) says he still has about 7 open slots)?

How about starbucks? I know of one at 215 and Tropicana its located next to Lowes.

Starbucks sounds good! Meet at 9:30 am and then proceed to Pahrump at around 10am.

What a great turnout. It was a trip seeing so many NSX parked side by side. I can't wait until we roll down the Strip in a line next month. :biggrin:

Just curious, does anyone ever get together in the evenings? Coffee? In-N-Out? I remember back in the day quite a few cars used to turn up at In-N-Out on Trop & I15, but wasn't sure if they still did that or when. Just wondering since I'm usually free in the evenings...=)

Levi

Looks like you all had a good drive. How was the food and service at Lucilles? Sorry I had to run but had a geyser at the house. Damn cold weather. How did you all get to the lake? Lake Mead or go out through Boulder City? If the BC route you should have stopped by and helped me fix the pipe. See you all next time.

Hi Bob,

Too bad you missed the drive. It would have been nice to have another NSX rolling with us. We started at GVR, and just took the 215 to Lake Mead all the way down. After our first stop in Lake Mead, Mike & Mike & I had to leave, but I believe the rest of the guys continued the drive to BC.

As for Lucille's, I love their food. But being a chowder head, I usually get their corn chowder, so I don't really know how their BBQ is...=)

Levi

Looks like you all had a good drive. How was the food and service at Lucilles? Sorry I had to run but had a geyser at the house. Damn cold weather. How did you all get to the lake? Lake Mead or go out through Boulder City? If the BC route you should have stopped by and helped me fix the pipe. See you all next time.

Lookin good guys, definatly a great turn out. :cool:

Does anyone know who drives a silver/black, aftermarket wheels, comptech license frame w/ NSXCESS/NSXPWR/NSXTACY one of the many popular nsx plates

Last edited:
How about starbucks? I know of one at 215 and Tropicana its located next to Lowes.

that place is out of the way for me. how about las vegas outlet at warm springs and las vegas blvd? then we'll take blue diamond all the way up to pahrump. is 9:45 am a good time? there is a gas station SE corner of lvblvd and warm springs.

So, where we going to meet up this morning?
Starbucks at Las Vegas blvd and Blue Diamond?
Let me know so I can meet up with you guys.

Back