• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx corral at concorso italiano

Is there a NSX corral this year at Concorso Italiano?If any of you have not attended this event at Quail Lodge,your missing out.Any make or model you would ever want to see .August 16 Friday.This has become one of the biggest car gatherings in the world.Also historic car races at Laguna Seca.Concorso.com

Time? Details? Is there a web page we can go to?

Okay, never mind...found it. http://www.concorso.com/

It just so happens I have Friday off...is anyone else going to attend?

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Stock as a rock - #0030

[This message has been edited by Litesokneecough (edited 10 August 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Litesokneecough (edited 10 August 2002).]

There is a corral, and a few of the Bay Area members are attending. Not as many as last year as of the last time I checked. But expect another birthday celebration for me like last year!

Bring a present!

lot of Leo's on the board, eh?

wish i could join u. i'm stuck in Kansas City with a two year old and pregnant wife. i guess for my birthday on the 19th i'll be doing daddy day.

happy b-day everyone

How long does the NSX corral event last on the 16th? I'm in stupid B-School until the evening, so I can only make it after 7:00PM. Mercifully, I've got a pass to a private suite on the 18th green for the Sunday Pebble Beach event so I won't miss everything!

Back