• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX CRAZE (spring) May 21st-23rd in Houston, Tx

Re: solid...

any suggestions for the meeting place on Friday night?

1) Frankenstein's Grill
233 South Mason Road, Katy, TX‎ - (281) 578-3580‎

2)
3)
4)

call each other and lets chat fellas

Off the HOOK???

For those coming in from out of town, please put your name down on the list if you need housing so we can arrange for housing. Thanks...

1. unlemming
2. Osiris_x11 (I got a few crash-pads in Greater Houston, but would prefer to stay w/ the NSX'ers for the camaraderie & action - so I'm game for Z's "floorspace" or elsewhere... thanks in-advance!)

You got it man! Bring it! I wanna see that dirty NSX in my driveway! :biggrin:

p1mp-tyte in Katy, ya' betta ask somebody...

You got it man! Bring it! I wanna see that dirty NSX in my driveway! :biggrin:
TaDow! I got a rep' to uphold, huh...

(quite the debacle for me: on one hand I don't wanna disappoint - yet on the other I wanna gleam... haha!)

Ok, I think I'm squared at Matt's as of now, but it doesn't mean I ain't kickin' at your pad as well w/ KO & Moses! :p

Speaking of which, is Master-P, namely Paul, gonna grace us w/ his presence at the 'Craze???

I have plenty of floor space, literally. I only have one extra bed, and I've got Kelly staying in it. Moses is staying with me as well. I have plenty of space, we just need some air mattresses or you can sleep on the carpet.

I'm about 10 minutes from I-10 West near Hwy 6. My neighborhood is fairly new and secure....and parking should be no issue.

WARNING: I have 2 cats. They are both indoor, but extremely friendly, declawed, etc. One likes to chew up socks. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Other than that, I'm more than happy to accommodate everyone! The more the merrier! :smile:

I got 2 queen sized matresses i'll bring.

lets get a few more people in this thing!!!!

we are missing a few guys.

anyone have andrews #?
silver 97NSX with advan T5

i lost a lot of NSXers #s when my phone died 6 months ago

Z, do you have the list of #s we've been putting together for the last few years?
can u email that to me? and can u send a mass text to all those guys?

Man, this sounds like it's going to be rockin'. Looking forward to it!!

it'll be great.....maybe the best ever

just need more of the track guys to call in their payments and keep bringing more NSXs to the list!!!!!

we need cameras, video cam corders, and lots of tri-pods to post up into cars and around the road course.....that wouls make for some great footage

the track isnt just to go crazy on guys......its just a great place to see what you can do and the car

well....u can go crazy too LOL :mad:

just need more of the track guys to call in their payments and keep bringing more NSXs to the list!!!!!

we need cameras, video cam corders, and lots of tri-pods to post up into cars and around the road course.....that wouls make for some great footage

the track isnt just to go crazy on guys......its just a great place to see what you can do and the car

well....u can go crazy too LOL :mad:

Hey man, LOL and :mad: don't go together. Where is your prime etiquette?

Mark me down as tentative for track and carts. I will make an appearance either way to see some old and new friends. Need to work around a few things on my calendar, so will be limited participation! Thank you, Paul, for sending me the link to this event! Would have hated to miss it altogether!
Teddy

I'll join the festivities as well. Probably not the track event, and I've had plans for Sunday, but I'll come for the dinner events ..

See y'all next weekend!

Cheers .. Gus

Hey Scott - thanks for putting this Craze together. I'm always late to the party, but better late than never, right? Just paid the track, so put me down for that - although I will skip the karting. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

Dave
'94 Brooklands Green

Hey guys, I'm pleased to mention that Tunerlifestyletv.com will be there providing video coverage of the event! Not sure how many days though.

I'm sorry to say I have conflict and can't make it. :frown: If something changes, I'll let you know... Just wanted to make sure you have an accurate count for track costs. You all have fun! Looks like this will be one of the best NSX Craze / NSteXpos to-date! :D

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a hotel that will be close to where we are going to be. Any suggestions? I'm coming down Friday night and leaving early early Sunday morning.

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a hotel that will be close to where we are going to be. Any suggestions? I'm coming down Friday night and leaving early early Sunday morning.

Mike and I will be getting a hotel fri night too, no big deal, will make arrangements after dinner...join us, maybe the cars will be safer, will probably do La Quinta inn or similar....

You know it would not be a terrible idea to list all attendees, and post cell numbers to stay in touch.It is like a hour to the track and during weekend some folk may get lost.

Texas91Brent: Brent 817-269-3839

Quote:
Originally Posted by acuratech27
for those that dont know me i am dave and i work for acura. i am tryin to get something together with the wash bay guys at my work to do hand car washes saturday after the track event. i need to get a count of people that would be interested it will probably be like $20 a car and if you want a full detail probably like 50-60 but i will get exact prices and i am sure the more we get the less it will be. let me know asap. post here if you want one or not and if you have any questions call me 832-253-6592 dave.

1.TXvsLV-scott
2.acuratech27-dave

great idea Dave
the guys have been doing a great job on my cars for years!!!!!
I'm in for sure

Last edited:
I was going to wash mine and then head out to the track since I don't think my car will be ready to track this time around. :mad: BUT, if we're all going to do this I would be interested provided I don't wash it that morning.

On a separate note, this event finally got me to finish my little RSX steering wheel swap I've been trying to figure out. I'm looking forward to seeing some nicely modded NSX's this weekend, and I wanted to have something different to contribute to the spread (small as it may be).

Back