• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura

Man, I just wish I was able to be there to see Mike again and have my NSX with me so he could see what I have done so far since buying it. I would also like to see his car in person again too. Have fun.

RSO 34 said:
1/4 pound hot dog - goes great with a side order of a 1/2 pound burger and some onion rings.

Bob; your an animal :biggrin:

I think its about time to RSVP. If you plan on 100% definatly going please post your reply or PM. We need to know about how many people are coming.

Mike,

Count me in as a definate, and I will be bringing my new ride!!! :biggrin:
I picked her up last night and all I can say is WOW!!! :eek: It was by far the best 1 1/2 hr drive I have ever experianced. Look froward to meeting everyone on the 17th.

Bill

Mike, I'm in, Bob we need to caravan, I'm sure Bailey will hook up too!! Just jump started the car and I'm out for a ride!!!!!!

Mike,
Masha and I are in. I'll keep my eyes open for the caravan news. I'm kind of in the sticks, but maybe I could meet up down toward the metro area. Can't wait to get my girl moving again. 70" of snow this year is bumming me out.
Jesse

I only have 5 RSVP's :eek: 6 including me. I need at least 30's NSX :biggrin:

inininininininininininininininininininininin!

jalnjr said:
i'm in, mikey!!
"kob"
:biggrin: :biggrin:

bump

ok, me too. :biggrin:

docjohn said:
ok, me too. :biggrin:

Doc, not that we have to remind you, but bring pictures of the latest addition to family and home!!!!! :biggrin:

Doc, not that we have to remind you, but bring pictures of the latest addition to family and home!!!!! If all goes as arranged you can meet him in person!

Linda and I will be there. Hopefully, no speeding tickets this time.. :tongue:

TigerNSX said:
Linda and I will be there. Hopefully, no speeding tickets this time.. :tongue:
Yong, it's not getting there that you had a problem with, it was getting home!!!!!! :biggrin:

Mike, I believe you spoke to my partner Tommy at RPM. We will be there including one other non-Prime member, weather permitting. If the weather is bad, we'll still show up, but without the 2 X's. :wink:

typerturbo said:
Mike, I believe you spoke to my partner Tommy at RPM. We will be there including one other non-Prime member, weather permitting. If the weather is bad, we'll still show up, but without the 2 X's. :wink:

Maybe when your here you can look at out TYPE R turbo. I was supposed to bring it out to you but currently its not really running at all. Ill show it to you when you get here.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Maybe when your here you can look at out TYPE R turbo. I was supposed to bring it out to you but currently its not really running at all. Ill show it to you when you get here.

I may have to bring one of our techs to get that baby fired up. :biggrin:

Back