• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX dinner in Atlanta, GA on Oct 4th

I am having a NSX dinner/get together at Bahama Breeze next to the North Point Mall in Alpharetta @ 8pm / Oct 4th.

All NSX'rs are welcome to join us! So far, I have 3 confirmed for the dinner. If you are interested in attending, please post here, or PM me.

C'mon guys.... the forecast for the evening shows it to be nice and clear.

Let's take advantage of the nice weather and show off our beautiful cars. I will talk to the valet service at the restaurant to reserve some nice spots up front.

Appetizers are on me for each NSX that shows up for the dinner!

Location: Bahama Breeze @ North Mall at 8pm tomorrow night/ Sat-Oct 4th

Sounds great EIFFEL! Don't forget to bring your X:D

Look forward to meeting you and your family.

You got mail!

Maybe next time...

Sorry guys, gotta work at my restaurant! My car is already on a carrier shipping to CA for NSXPO, anyway...

I would like to thank all of the Atlanta NSX'rs that attended the dinner @ Bahama Breeze. Even though is was on such short notice, we had a nice turn out (5 NSX's total: 2 Red; 2 Blk; 1 wht; 1 Red Del Sol.)

Maybe next time, with a little more notice, hopefully we can get more NSX's to attend. We Plan on having a group drive and a little friendly indoor karting @ Mario Andrietti Speed Lab.

I took some pictures of all of the NSX's that attended, but alot of them didn't turn out to well. I do appologize for the not so great PICS.

Attachments

• oct 4, 2003 nsx dinner 030.jpg
    oct 4, 2003 nsx dinner 030.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 183
Steven's NSX: Blitz 03 wheels, RM exhaust, WW body kit.

Attachments

• oct 4, 2003 nsx dinner 048.jpg
    oct 4, 2003 nsx dinner 048.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 166
Thanks Romeo for setting that up and the food. I learned three things from last night.
1) Pictures come out better in the day time
2) I want to be like Romeo when I grow up
3) Del Sols are faster than I thought :)

Attachments

• romeo.jpg
    romeo.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 145
ZRO260B4U said:
Maybe next time, with a little more notice, hopefully we can get more NSX's to attend. We Plan on having a group drive and a little friendly indoor karting @ Mario Andrietti Speed Lab.
Why do these things always happen when I'm out of town?!? If we do the Oct 15-18, count me in.

Mojo,

Sorry that you missed the dinner, but there will be more to come.... you can count on it:) I will make sure that all of the ATL NSX'rs have more than enough time to make arrangements to attend the next NSX gathering.

The next one will be even better;)

stevefromatl said:
Haha, well I found myself trying to keep up with you.

yea I noticed... the whole time I was thinkin "jeez this guy is slow... is he even trying????"

you should pull on me easy, but for some reason I stayed a good couple car lengths on ya.

I'm gonna bet you just wernt trying...... ;)

Romeo, Thanks again for inviting me, I enjoyed it. keep me posted on the next one. I am kinda busy now with the legit job and everything to 'prime, but ocasionally I get some time to at odd hours of the night

Mike
-Eternaly Slo :D

To all that attended the dinner @ Bahama.... you are all welcome!

I really had a great time meeting with all of you. I hope to see all of you again, plus some new faces at the next one.

Hey Romeo,

I don't care what all the others say about you. :eek: I think you're an OK guy. ;) Just kidding. I think you are great. Thanks for inviting me. I always enjoy your company. If you ever need help organizing an event or anything else, let me know. I'll be here :) Thanks again.

Regards,
Solo

Back