• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Down Under

Guys just an update of my NSX with more goodies before it goes away for a month where more goodies will be put on.
I'd like to thank Chris@SOS for all his help and service, GT-ROM in Japan and NSX_SAN for installing.
Try to pick up the new mods :)
Thanx
Nico

Attachments

• nsx0811 003.jpg
    nsx0811 003.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 3,251
  • nsx0811 005.jpg
    nsx0811 005.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,000
  • nsx0811 008.jpg
    nsx0811 008.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,011
  • nsx0811 023.jpg
    nsx0811 023.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 3,208
  • nsx0811 026.jpg
    nsx0811 026.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 995
one more..

Attachments

• nsx0811 031.jpg
    nsx0811 031.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,001
looks greeat nic,
keep me update with all the new stuff ;)

Looks GREAT!

Love the seat! And the dash.. And the engine bay...

Q. Do you have a shot from behind and low to show your Gruppe M exhaust!

Aww heck... Just come around and pick me up to take me for a drive so I can hear it as well! :D

Thanks for the photo's! :D

Nice dude.

What's the drive like without the bus steering wheel? Easy to return to stock for resale? Very interested in changing the wheel - but reluctant because of loss of airbag and resale.

Thanx for the comments guys.

flight- more feel with the aftermarket steering wheel . easy to put back to stock and hour or so. I want to do the cruise control mod one day though I miss it already.

AU- yeah no worries in December cars away for some work.

I've sat in that NSX... :D when it still looked like an NSX. :p Thank goodness you have the "NSX" on the center console - so people know what type of car it used to be. ;) It's looking totally sick.

<B>AU_NSX</B> : you can see and hear Nico's exhaust here : http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37315 But I'll be honest with you, it has to be heard in person. So NOISY!!! Esp. in the tunnels. ;)

Rock on Nico!!!!!!!!! :cool:

polar said:
Yes, that is the SPG, I've got the same seat.

I'm just wondering coz I don't remember it saying Recaro on the back... maybe it's a JPN or US version? or maybe an old/new version? can anyone confirm...

Thanks...

The seat is JDM SPG-II and should have the wording on the back. I heard what is made for US is slightly different.

is the console cf kit the on SOS sells? And the instrument cluster trim? I'm thinking of doing the cf parts on my interior. How is the fit and quality of the trim kit ?

The car looks great !!!!

NJ NSX said:
is the console cf kit the on SOS sells? And the instrument cluster trim? I'm thinking of doing the cf parts on my interior. How is the fit and quality of the trim kit ?

The car looks great !!!!

the instrument cluster is SOS but the center console is not, one his friend help him with that one, for fitment I'll better let him explain it to you . . .

Back