• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX for sale in Orlando, yellow '02

In my quest to find an NSX I came across a nice 02 in Orlando. Its Yellow with Blk interior...I ended up going with an 05(still wondering cause I really love the SPA Yellow on this car)....However I drove up to Orlando from WPB last weekend and looked at this one...its nice NOT perfect some paint chips here and there, bolster wear...but only has about 25K Its the first yr of the fixed head lights and seems very solid. I was gonna have a PPI done but again went with another car. I think the guy is willing to work on the price and seemed excited to sell it...not because he needs the money NOT at all but because he wants to buy something else. he has about 6 or 7 cars currently lol so he is not hurting trust me!! Very nice and seemingly honest guy...so if anyone is looking he was asking 49,900 but would come down off that I know for a fact...any way just incase anyone is looking I don't think he advertised it all that much...one simple ad on cars.com or autotrader.com I forget but if someone is interested get a hold of me and I will find you the ad and tell you what I know anyway...again tho...if your looking for a PERFECT garage queen...not for you...driver that looks awesome in yellow could be a good one

Back