• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Garage Sign

I'm just finishing up the build of my ultimate garage and want to put up the big NSX letters and an NSX banner on the wall. There used to be a guy that was selling the large size letters cut out of aluminum sign material (I think) on Ebay but I havn't been able to find them listed for the last month or so. The same thing goes for the NSX banner. It was printed on white vinal with grommets at the corners and was also listed on Ebay.
Has anyone purchased either of these and have a contact point that might help me?

I bought the vinyl banner for the garage and it is OK. Nothing special and not worth the $$$ IMO. I would rather paint the sign myself.

I think MYNSX has the aluminum letters, and may not need them now that he's sold the NSX. You might want to inquire with him if he wants to sell. Good luck.

Why don't you just paint them on the wall. It looks 100X better....

Attachments

• 100_1541.JPG
    100_1541.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 815
Wow nice guys! Something I maybe able to do in the future.

I know someone that can make stuff like this. Would it be worth investigating a group buy?

x

Here is the one I made a couple years ago. I cut the pieces out of 3/4" pine and painted them. Each piece hangs on the wall with a picture hanger.

Attachments

• Picture 027_small.jpg
    Picture 027_small.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 488
Go and see your local plastics fabricator.
I have a CNC router and could cut the letters in about 10 minutes, from any material you want. Cost for 12" high NSX would be about $30 Australian

While you are at your plastics fabricator ask about a see through engine cover, it should be about a $100 job to mould one to fit into and convert your existing cover.

Steve

cazNSX,

That sign is fantastic. Wow. If you ever want to sell it or one like it, let me know. I have the aluminum one they showed above and am putting some black foam on the back to make it more 3 dimensional from the wall. Take care.

caz-nsx said:
Here is the one I made a couple years ago. I cut the pieces out of 3/4" pine and painted them. Each piece hangs on the wall with a picture hanger.

This is very impressive. A great idea to add something unique...and be able to move it if needed.....

Thanks for the picture and idea....

Here is another garage sign. It is an old dealer showroom backlit poster I have hanging on the wall.

Norm
94 Red

Attachments

• IMG_0591.JPG
    IMG_0591.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 216
Back