• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX gets whacked with a shovel video

notice at the end of his girly swings he slows it down just enough to make the slapping sound on the mat.

im sure it works well enough for what it's really intended for.

britney-spears-goes-nuts.jpg

Hahahahahahaha! Yeah it didnt seem like his swings were at 100%

He did not zoom in after the swing, and his shadow block it door right afterwards... yeah, let's run out and buy that product.

I might just do that.

Who's idiotic enough to swing their door open with as much force as the demonstration with the shovel? If the main purpose of the product is to protect against door dings, I'm almost 100% sure that it works fine.

Now, if he can make a portable one for parking at the local supermarket...

He did not zoom in after the swing, and his shadow block it door right afterwards... yeah, let's run out and buy that product.

Last edited:
I give it an A for effectiveness and an F for attractiveness. There's no way I'd hang that thing between my cars but I might hang one on the wall where it isn't in the way.
I think Griots sells one as well.

A lot of good doorpal will do when you park at the shopping mall - where most dings occur :rolleyes:

I can blame a few dings to my NSX on my wife and 4 year old daughter. And one scrape on the side mirror-- that one is mine.:frown:

I don't shop in the NSX...

Back