• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Import Tuner

I was just flipping through the newest Tuner and noticed an NSX about mid way through the mag...has anyone heard about or seen this car before? Just curious...most of the time the NSX's that are featured have been talked about somewhere before. This one was a bit of a surprise.

is this the one converted to NSX-r? if it is then yes it has been discussed not too long ago. it could be in off-topic..

modified magazine has a yellow one on its cover page.

There are acutally two months editions with NSXs in them. I think it is this month (Aug.) and next month (Sept.) However they distribute to subscribers, i.e.: one month ahead of newsstand?

NSXDreamer2, I'm actually from Kennewick which is about 3 hours from the Seattle area. But that's not to far of a drive. :p

I don't think that this is the same NSX though...the one in the new Tuner is red with a carbon OEM style hood and has an APR wing, and canards. It's rolling on gold Advan's...and it has a SUNROOF?!? :eek: :confused: :eek: Next time your at the store grab a copy and check it out.

Up. Any body? There's also another one one the cover of Modified Mag (Oct. 2003 Issue)??? Taran already said that. These things are coming out of the wood work.

Back