• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Motor Mag

Hi Grant

Your car looks great . As for the article Yet again an other journalist obsessed with engine out put and pretty much nothing else. Hopfully we can catch up on one of the upcoming HSCC drives.

Simon

Thanks Simon. Yes terrible article.....but it is worth checking out for the photos guys!

As for them saying you can get low km good condition NSXs for as low as $40k, I would like them to source me one! Other than the recent ebay sale (which I think we all agree was a bargain) I am not sure what sales they have considered in coming up with this figure - perhaps they just looked at redbook which is inaccurate.

Great photos, however, I won't bother reading the mag if it isn't pumping the vehicle up. As for the $40k low kilometre vehicle in good condition, they're kidding themselves - I hope!!!

Morley has NEVER had a high opinion of the NSX. Probably never driven one more than around the block. He just reiterated all the journalistic cliches written by the great "un-washed" scribes! :tongue:

I must write a response for the letters column.

Hi Grant,

I just bought the Motor - May edition and your car looks great! Where did you get the 91-91 OEM wheels? Didn't you have the 94+ ones before? And OEM exhaust as well! Wow. I still have your old Dali one in a garage of mine somewhere mate...

One question I have for you Grant... (I asked Simon the same question actually) So on this particular shoot and whilst researching this article, how do you ensure the Journalist or drivers don't cause mechanical damage to your cars during testing and what happens if they do, or worse; crash your car? :eek:

Hey Mate

You can tell from what the journo wrote that he didn't actually drive it when researching the article, so the car was very safe! I think I will put more weight on the opinions of motoring journo's such as Andrew Frankel who have driven the NSX extensively and been driven around a track by Senna in an NSX. I also respect the opinion of guys like Gordon Murray.
They wanted the original rims on the car and I had them stored in the garage.

Hi Grant,

I just bought the Motor - May edition and your car looks great! Where did you get the 91-91 OEM wheels? Didn't you have the 94+ ones before? And OEM exhaust as well! Wow. I still have your old Dali one in a garage of mine somewhere mate...

One question I have for you Grant... (I asked Simon the same question actually) So on this particular shoot and whilst researching this article, how do you ensure the Journalist or drivers don't cause mechanical damage to your cars during testing and what happens if they do, or worse; crash your car? :eek:

Back