• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in the UK

Hi Everybody

I am a new owner of a 95 NSX anyone else from the UK on the board?

Dale
smile.gif

Hi Welsh,

Welcome aboard on a great site and great forum. There are several NSX-owners from the UK to be found here. Actually, I met a few of them last weekend in Spa and there were/are all great and very enthousiastic about their NSX.

Hi Dale,

Yes there are two that are on this board. As far as I know.

I am also one of the 'organisers', I use that term loosely, of the UK owners club.

It can be found at www.nsxcb.co.uk.

There is more contact with the UK owners via the email list from there than here.

We use a yahoo group to communicate, which is [email protected]

Hope to hear from you,

Kevin

Hello Dale,
I am also a UK NSX owner and as Kevin belong to the NSXCB.Check us out as we do organise various events from time to time
wink.gif

Regards
Magdalena

Originally posted by magnsx:

Hello Dale,
I am also a UK NSX owner and as Kevin belong to the NSXCB.Check us out as we do organise various events from time to time
wink.gif

Regards
Magdalena

Hi

I'm currently contemplating buying a '97 Formula Red NSX from John Cooper in Worthing, but I'm not sure how practical it is as an only car.

I couldn't find the yahoo group mentioned - whats the subscription process?

Regards,
Tim Skipper

Hi Guys

I do love this car I am getting a lot of grief from my old fellow Evo guys.
Who think I have lost my marbles in selling my EVO V as it had 450bhp and went like stink.

My NSX is going into 2 mills to find out why the traction control light & the ABS come on as I drive off.
Has anyone over here modded the NSX other than Derek on the wirrel?

Anyone up near Oulton Park on the 23rd I am putting my other car round the track it is a Eurocar with 250bhp at the wheels and only 800kg.

eek.gif

Dale
smile.gif

Back