• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx Insurance

that site only seems to let you choose from 2000 on. can't get the info for 90's cars.

i bought my nsx in may of last year, its a 93 red on black 5 speed. now i live in FL where insurance is more than double any other state, my dad pays 900 a year on his 99 ranger! i have full coverage on my nsx and im 17 (thats a different subject) and its 3400 a year. But i had a rransam for a month and a half before and while my nsx was getting fixed up and it was an 01 ws6, and i was paying 320 a month which is 3700 a year. thats just for the transam, now i pay aprox 280 a month. damn old people make the insurance so high down here.

Insuring an NSX isn't as much as I first thought it was. In fact, when I called I was quoted only $20/month more then my 97 prelude, and $52 less a month then a 2003 s2000.

That was for a 91 NSX btw.

Hey MieToe,

Try insuring a NSX in New Jersey, When you get a quote of $4,500 for a year with a $750 deductible across the board with an excellent record, it should put things in perspective....Mind you I am older than 25.

Back