• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-LV Group December Meet (Saturday 12/2)

TAG said:
Stock 15/16... where are those fancy-smanchy Swiss (HRE) wheels? :biggrin:

Not to mention they are borrowed Stock 15/16's Swiss? Must be like the cheese. Has some holes in them.

SINCITY_NSX said:
Who would have thought that the hub on the HRE would crack!!! On another note I can get pretty crazy with the 15/16 in the corners :biggrin:

I won't be able to attend. Family matters require an emergent trip to China. Will be leaving on Tuesday as soon as my Chinese visa comes through.

Regards to all and I hope you all have a great time.

Danny

ps I vote for NSXNV

SINCITY_NSX said:
Who would have thought that the hub on the HRE would crack!!! On another note I can get pretty crazy with the 15/16 in the corners :biggrin:

I wouldn't get too crazy.. I have a feeling those tires are Original, and 16 yrs old. Don't know how well they will hold up on hard cornering.

lowellhigh79 said:
I won't be able to attend. Family matters require an emergent trip to China. Will be leaving on Tuesday as soon as my Chinese visa comes through.

Regards to all and I hope you all have a great time.

Danny

ps I vote for NSXNV

Sorry to hear this. Hope everything is right with the family.........

DriveNSX said:
I wouldn't get too crazy.. I have a feeling those tires are Original, and 16 yrs old. Don't know how well they will hold up on hard cornering.

Nah........If they are on them chrome OEM's that came off my car, Toyos were relatively unused and about 6 yrs old........

Best Regards
Paul

IM in guys and this time ill bring my newly painted NSX with some new goodies.

kswift said:
IM in guys and this time ill bring my newly painted NSX with some new goodies.

New paint, nice... :smile: I saw you at the track day in Pahrump, but I didn't get a chance to say hello. I did get to see the Viper in action though, sweet car. I had the entire front end painted on my blue NSX, it came out excellent. So I'm going to have them paint the rest of the car after the holidays. We'll see you at the 12/2 meet!

Ok, had to see how the schedule would shake out; i'm about 80% in.

A pretty big turn out. You think we need to call Sammy's ahead of time to make sure they can seat all of us?

Vega$ NSX said:
Ok, had to see how the schedule would shake out; i'm about 80% in.

A pretty big turn out. You think we need to call Sammy's ahead of time to make sure they can seat all of us?

Got that covered. Hope you're in that 80%tile........

Bst Rdgs
Paul

Paul, thanks again for lunch. Man what a stand up guy! :smile:

Good seeing familiar faces and nice meeting new ones! If ony it wasn't so freaking cold...

Big thanks to Paul for Lunch!

Thank you for the lunch Paul. Thanks for coordinating this meet. Looking forward to the next meet in Green Valley Ranch in Henderson???? and a drive to Boulder City for lunch. Just a suggestion.

Paul, having a little fun on the way to Red Rock.
16234DSC_1170.jpg

Group pic out at Red Rock, man was it cold!
16234DSC_1196.jpg

Paul, you the man!! Thanks for lunch. Sandra and I enjoyed the meeting and lunch. My mom Patti enjoyed meeting all of you. She was very impressed with everyone and their cars. I was great to see everyone. Can't wait for the next meet and this next time Sandra and I should be able to make the drive if we do one after eatting.

Thanks,

Nik, Sandra and my mom (Patti)

Many thanks for all the support. Most importantly........we had a good time.......

Tried many times to upload some pictures I took but somehow can't.......:mad:

Will post details on our next meet soon.......... Yes....... minus some details of course........

Best Regards
Paul

Esprit1 said:
Many thanks for all the support. Most importantly........we had a good time.......

Tried many times to upload some pictures I took but somehow can't.......:mad:

Will post details on our next meet soon.......... Yes....... minus some details of course........

Best Regards
Paul

Back from China...ugh! Sorry I missed the meet; looks like everyone had a great time..on Paul:biggrin: December?

Regards,

Danny

Hi guys...good morning...sorry i missed out the gathering...i'm from Castaic, ca but still a resident of vegas...i go home every 2 weeks..so if there's a meet pass it on and i might be able to come...:smile:

Back