• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Mechanic in North East Phoenix

Does anyone have a recommendation of a good NSX mechanic near the Kierland area? I let my car sit too long and now I have a CEL. I have tried all of the fixes, but this needs a professional.

Science of Speed is fairly close to you, they are down in chandler, they would be my first choice, and frankly the only choice I would recommend. I dont know of anyone closer to you, unless you go to an Acura dealer.

What are the codes you are gettiing? Is it running rough? Fill us in a little and maybe we can help.

Thank you for your referrals all.

We're happy to take a look at the car for you, scanning and giving you an idea what the problem may be costs nothing. If you need a tow, we have access to a reasonable towing company.

Thank you all for the responses. The car runs fine, but it doesnt idle with the air on(which seems to need freon now). I will keep you posted. I would love SOS to take a look at it, but I dont have a lot of time to get it down there these days.

It is diffently worth your time to take the car down to SOS. Their mechanic Jeff has been spot on for the work I have gotten done by them. Would much prefer the drive to SOS vs. the local dealership.

Back