• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Meet January 23rd, 2010

this looks like it's going to be a pretty big meet...i guess ill have to try harder to make it :)

Hey I'm going cuz you are! and also Eric ;)

So I expect to see you there!

:biggrin:

NameTag1.jpg

I should be able to make it.

Anyone from the southbay want to meetup in Milpitas then caravan to meetup with the Fremont boys? Head up 880 then cross over 92?

Hey drop by my place in Milpitas and we can meet James up in Fremont....can't wait - should be fun! :wink:

If anyone swings by the San Jose convention center to check out the Sillicon Valley Auto show, check out Ginger's new Ferrari 16M on display upstairs. Nice "other" ride Ginger!:biggrin:

She brought it to the NSX picnic and gave rides.

Jack

NOT!

if we have to wear that pls count me out of the meet :tongue:

besides how do u drive the NSX in that outfit?

Of course you don't have to wear that. You can wear this:
ArielNSXNameTag.jpg

if we have to wear that pls count me out of the meet :tongue:

besides how do u drive the NSX in that outfit?

Of course you don't have to wear that. You can wear this:
ArielNSXNameTag.jpg

You guys are so funny, this just made my terrible day much better now.:biggrin:

HAHA

YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!!!

according to weather.com the forecast doesn't look too good :(. Hopefully it'll change as we get closer.

Hey, everyone. Let's not let the rain stop us from getting together. If it rains, do what I'll do: bring the daily.

J

Hey, everyone. Let's not let the rain stop us from getting together. If it rains, do what I'll do: bring the daily.

J

Exactly. It's the Bay Area guys, it's supposed to rain there. :wink:

I'll bring one of my daily drivers and carpool w/ my Sacto peeps if it rains. Otherwise I'm looking forward to driving the NSX for a couple of hours each way on my way down and back.

Back