• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Meet January 23rd, 2010

The caravan from Sacramento will have between 5-8 cars coming down. Looking forward to seeing the Bay crew!

DAM MIKE! You are da man! I never knew you had the power to control the weather, You must be tight with the man upstairs. Its pretty much raining the whole week before Saturday and the whole week after Saturday....BUT NOT ON SATURDAY ( I hope).

How do you do it? :confused:

Us mere mortals grovel at your feet. :wink:

DAM MIKE! You are da man! I never knew you had the power to control the weather, You must be tight with the man upstairs. Its pretty much raining the whole week before Saturday and the whole week after Saturday....BUT NOT ON SATURDAY ( I hope).

That's how Mike rolls. You need/want something taken care of, Mike gets it done. :biggrin:

That's how Mike rolls. You need/want something taken care of, Mike gets it done. :biggrin:

Yup... you're going to want to be next to me when a nuclear bomb goes off :biggrin::rolleyes::wink::eek:

Yup... you're going to want to be next to me when a nuclear bomb goes off :biggrin::rolleyes::wink::eek:

I think there is somthing more we need to know about Mike!:rolleyes:

No, I just want as many people around me, so I can be protected from the blast... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wow! I just realized that this meet is happening THIS saturday! *facepalm* I completely forgot... I just removed my intercooler piping on the S2000 earlier today in preparation to have it polished. So, evidentally, my car will be out-of-commission this weekend. :( looks like I won't be able to make it to the meet afterall...

A couple of quick reminders. Most of our cars haven't been on the road due to the weather, so I just wanted to remind everyone to:

1. Check your NSX tire pressure and air up
2. Add fresh fuel to your NSX tank

See you all Saturday.

Last edited:
The cars behind me (trucks included) have problems seeing behind me when they tail gate me since it looks like this:

interlagos-wet.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, is anyone planniing to come to my spot for a caravan Saturday morning? Just need to know if I'll be waiting for anyone or not. I plan to leave at like 10:20 or so. If you want to meet up but don't know where I live, drop me a PM and I'll give address/directions.

J

Hey, is anyone planniing to come to my spot for a caravan Saturday morning? Just need to know if I'll be waiting for anyone or not. I plan to leave at like 10:20 or so. If you want to meet up but don't know where I live, drop me a PM and I'll give address/directions.

J

James,

Rick and I are probably going to meet up in Milpitas if you want to roll with us.

Tin

Really good weather timing.....or just luck.....but looking forward to see some local faces.

Okay, who did the rain dance. Fess up. It is almost 6:30am and it is pouring rain outside at the moment. Sigh :(

Okay, who did the rain dance. Fess up. It is almost 6:30am and it is pouring rain outside at the moment. Sigh :(

Yep... just woke up and first thing I did was go to the window to check on the weather. Not currently raining in Fremont but it's obviously been raining pretty good recently.:mad:

J

Back