• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Meet January 23rd, 2010

Yep... just woke up and first thing I did was go to the window to check on the weather. Not currently raining in Fremont but it's obviously been raining pretty good recently.:mad:

J

Weather forecast says morning showers... maybe by late morning things will start to clear...

But if you do take your NSX to the meet and it rains... so what... it's just a car and it won't melt... :tongue: hehehe...

Oh, I forgot... I only have a daily driver now and miss all of the worrying about weather... :tongue: :redface:

The Sacramento NSX caravan is still going. If everyone makes it from our caravan, we will have 10 cars.

Sacramento caravan Park and Ride staging - we will be there between 9am-9:30 at the Park and Ride.

It has been rainign all morning our here in the Far East Bay but stopped now. hmmmmm......take the NSX or bring the new Honda????

It has been rainign all morning our here in the Far East Bay but stopped now. hmmmmm......take the NSX or bring the new Honda????

Sacramento guys/gals are taking the NSXs. Rain is light and passing to the East. See you all there.

Silly Rabbit- rain are for kids...almost hit the K wall at Infineon once in the rain, so this is nothing!

I will bring the NSX regardless of rain or not.:smile:

I had planned to leave 30 minutes from now... but it's POURING rain here.

See you all next time! (I know, I know... candy ass.)

Good showing guys! I couldn't resist sneaking by to snap some pics since I live about a mile from there.

DSC_7955.jpg

DSC_7905.jpg

_pregamma_1_reinhard02_key_008_phi_.jpg

DSC_7885.jpg

DSC_7875.jpg

_pregamma_1_reinhard02_key_018_phi_.jpg

Photos from NSX Meet January 23rd, 2010

Great meet, people and cars. A big "Thank You" goes out to Mike who organized this event... and to anyone else who helped. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was very nice seeing some old faces as well as new ones.

Image12.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image9.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image5.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent meet and great turnout. Thanks to Mike for keeping the rain away for 1 day. And props to James for the #1 NSX in the Bay.

So how many NSXs / people? Any Rain? Looked impressive!

I counted 34 NSX's at 1pm. It was nice meeting everyone from the bay area. There was one shower that came through. The drive down was nice with just a light sprinkle over the San Mateo bridge. The drive home sucked as it was pouring in Tracy.

Thanks to everyone who came out today. It was great to see some old friends and to meet some new friends. A big shout out to the guys from the Sacramento chapter who made the trek out to the Bay Area today. Also a big shout out to Gabe and Dan who came up from Monterey.

I want to give a heads up to everyone regarding a joint meet that Nalesh and I spoke about after the meet. He said his guys want to meet again at a half way point between the Bay Area and Sacramento. I think the date will be in the April/May timeframe. We will keep everyone posted as we start to firm up the details.

I hope that we will bring back the coffee meets and/or the Friday night Auto Mall meet in Fremont, then to Milpitas that we held/attended in the past. Be on the look out for the next posts regarding the next meet.

Mike

presentation of the trophy. apologies for the sound quality. apologies to Chip. :biggrin:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3UM6yhNMY-Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3UM6yhNMY-Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

presentation of the trophy. apologies for the sound quality. apologies to Chip. :biggrin:

I would like to thank the academy...

Seriously, I hope everyone understands the real purpose of this award. Mike and I have a running inside joke about he or I having the nicest NSX in the bay area. This was a complete surprise, though, and the trophy is by no means an indication of my car's status among the many nice cars in the club. We intend to award this distinction to others in the club at future meets and the trophy is intended to be motivation for you all to come to more meets. So come often (and come clean!:biggrin:) so you can be "judged" :tongue:.

That being said...

I can't argue with Mike's selection of the inaugural winner of this distinguished award. I'm tellin' ya... every time I think my ego is just about as big as it can get someone screws up and makes it even bigger:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Back