• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Meet - Sunday, April 1

Reminder, per earlier message from Ben:

Sunday weather looks GREAT, for those of you who live near Baltimore, you can meet me at my shop , GREG < Stallion77 .

Daisy Auto care
2878 Daisy Rd
Woodbine Md 21797

Meet between 1130AM-12PM. We will then head over to Rosenthal Acura at 623 N Frederick Ave in Gaithersburg Md 20879 and meet up with everyone else, grab a quick lunch at Panera bread.

Then no later than 3PM, we must be at:
Allsports GP Go Kart Track
45915 Maries Rd
Dulles Va

I plan to go directly to AllSportGP between 2-3PM and meeting everyone there since this is about 5-10 minutes from my house. Weather looks fantastic, looking forward to seeing people tomorrow.

Won't be able to make it to all-sport but will meet yall at Ben's shop and ride to Rosenthal for lunch.

What a great turnout, I think there was 10 or so? Perfect weather, appears everyone had a great time karting as well!

Steve

The meet was a lot of fun. A great drive in the back roads, got to hang out with some cool guys and had a blast racing. Can't wait for another meet guys.
Here are some pics
231.jpg

235.jpg

234.jpg

238.jpg

Looks like a blast wish I could have made it to this one!

Good times.

I found a pic of that kid when he told his father that he liked the NSX more than daddy's ferrari.

Ralphie-Soap.jpg

The meet was a lot of fun. A great drive in the back roads, got to hang out with some cool guys and had a blast racing. Can't wait for another meet guys.
Here are some pics

238.jpg

Haha, Jack's shoes.... wish my NSX wasn't in florida, I would have gone.

Jay

Back