• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX "NOT" a chick magnet???....hhmmmm

Tony Montoya said:
Umm, your 97 Accord is still parked at the train station.

hahahahah... too funny... The Accord is now safely at home, the NSX is in the Stereo Shop since Early November :( , the QX4 is sitting in front of the house with a flat rear tire and the GS300 is now the Daily Driver...

Thanks for your concern :)

Mike

andy_d_chen said:
Nice seats in the NSX. How much do seats like that run and how easy are they to install?

It came with the car sir..I don't know the cost, I believe they were on sale a few months ago for $700.00/each.

MIke

Chick magnet=

dog%20in%20car.jpg

Not Chick magnet =
blue-nsx.jpg

:biggrin:

If I were going trolling for girls, I'd take my wife's SLK. For some reason girls just love it - they think it's cute or something. My NSX on the other hand attracts a sausage fest just about anywhere I go.

The only women I know that are really ga-ga for my NSX are lesbians. Hope that doesn't offend anyone but it's a simple truth in my life. We have a lot of gay friends and most of those girls love my car.

So the moral of the story is if you're married and want to cruise around in your NSX with women that aren't your wife, have lots of lesbian friends because your wife will trust you with them out driving around. Everybody wins! ;)

Back