• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on flatbed on Baltimore, MD interstate. Anyone?

Bring that car to xpo......you'll have a wild story to tell and plenty of ears to tell it to.

I'm already registered for the track event and looking forward to it. Was considering the NASA track event too but may come to the social event instead.

Looks great! I really think a subtle, but excellent first mod would be Blodisign's turn signal covers in tinted. They'd look perfect on this car!

So many un-reputable shippers out there. They lie and make promises and then just make excuses. This time of year we are very busy and have to contract out... I have only shipped twice but each tie I did my homework and the shipping went off without a problem. GPS tracking and calls from the drivers each time to update me. Glad the Community was looking out of you and your baby arrived safely.

Congrats! Looking forward to you bringing her out for some of the regular meets. Looks like you're in Fairfax somewhere ~ typically a few of us will go out to the local Cars&Coffee events:

-Katie's C&C in Great Falls on Saturday mornings
-Kohl's C&C in Fair Lakes on Sunday mornings

Also there's apparently a meet in Springfield/Kingstowne on Monday nights. I'm gonna try to make it to all three of these meets in succession this week.

fun story!

I'm shocked my wife never mentioned aynthing about this as she drives by that area EVERYDAY going to and from work. LoL

Look forward to meeting you one of these days, Jason!

If it makes you feel better, a person I know in Seattle has 2 cars that have gone missing at the same time by the shipping company. They literally have no clue where they are I guess.

I would like to see some pics of this car running around XPO. I love Prime.

make sure the car has not been damaged in all this mayhem.BTW I like your attitude! Happy just to be closer to driving it.

I was thinking the samething. I dont know how this guy kept his cool. I would of been having panic attacks everyday and wouldnt be able to sleep.

I would like to see some pics of this car running around XPO. I love Prime.

I can help with that:

1927290_orig.jpg

Photo via http://www.nsxpo2013.net/vir-day-1.html

Last edited:
Great pic...and what a spot for taking them.!

Imagine being Bob at an expo..........lugging your camera equipment allover these huge expanses of track..sometimes in the swelter/rain....then jackass back to the paddock to barely get some laps in his own car....for which there are few pics of:rolleyes:

Back