• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners DOGS

Puppy..... uuummmm lol. I still want a Pincher so badly. Beautiful dog by the way. That dog looks like a show dog.

Well.... I picked up a Doberman Pinscher. I had to travel all the way into Amish country to get her. The Amish live such a simple and different life then most of us probably do. It was very weird driving through there. It was like going back in time lol. Anyway, she is 15 weeks old and named Maggie by the breeder. Im going to name her Mag for short.

P.S. Dont live in Amish country! You will be hosing off horse crap off your car everyday! LOL

Attachments

• SAM_0017.jpg
    SAM_0017.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 73
  • SAM_0014.jpg
    SAM_0014.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 62
My virtual child

getsome.jpg

Here are ours... both are Bichon-ShihTzu crosses .. from the same mother believe it or not. The white/brown one made it into the Dogs for Dummies book as the representative for the breed. The blond was just a puppy and her body hadn't grown yet in proportion to her head. ;-))

Attachments

• DSC04997 (Mobile).JPG
    DSC04997 (Mobile).JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC06055 (Mobile).JPG
    DSC06055 (Mobile).JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Here are ours... both are Bichon-ShihTzu crosses .. from the same mother believe it or not. The white/brown one made it into the Dogs for Dummies book as the representative for the breed. The blond was just a puppy and her body hadn't grown yet in proportion to her head. ;-))

I also have a couple of shih tzu.

They are characters for sure!

Man some of you guys don't have dogs you have appetizers...:biggrin: This is a dog ! :tongue:

NSX 3.0:

Nice doofie Newfies!!! :smile:

Man some of you guys don't have dogs you have appetizers...:biggrin: This is a dog ! :tongue:
I suspect that it depends on whose idea it was to get the dogs .. husband or wife. I suspect that most of the 'manly dogs' in these threads were chosen by the man of the house... although it was my sister-in-law who wanted their Newfie.

My Shih Tzu, Shoto:
429018_10150727246826224_690446223_11621213_264227572_n.jpg

Well.... I picked up a Doberman Pinscher. I had to travel all the way into Amish country to get her. The Amish live such a simple and different life then most of us probably do. It was very weird driving through there. It was like going back in time lol. Anyway, she is 15 weeks old and named Maggie by the breeder. Im going to name her Mag for short.

P.S. Dont live in Amish country! You will be hosing off horse crap off your car everyday! LOL

I see a lot of work ahead. Are you going to get the ears done?

I see a lot of work ahead. Are you going to get the ears done?

No. I read the dog goes through a lot of pain for about 4 weeks. Im not willing to put her through that. Also you have to tape the ears and the tape can rip off their hair.

My new best friend, Honey the goldendoodle. Golden retriever/Poodle. No shedding, super smart and a great personality. I've been spending my time on a goldendoodle forum recently. :frown:

PS. sorry for the thumbnail, but after all these years I still cant post a proper sized pic.

Attachments

• honey.jpg
    honey.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 125
Back