• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners DOGS

Rancho Palos Verdes

737164_10200260442535130_1974210221_o_zpsd2e29e74.jpg

Thor, the black one Great Dane. I adopted in 2010, he was roughly two years old at the time.

Odin, the grey Great Dane, Tabitha and I got as a puppy in 2011.

They are at work with me every day and are a constant joy to be around. The biggest babies and best protectors all in the same package.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357650742813.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357650742813.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 104
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357651058927.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357651058927.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 111
20120128_174520.jpg

Here's Otis.
Nice dog! Too bad he was born without any body below his head, shoulders, and front legs. :biggrin:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It reminds me of when I posted this photo on a forum and someone asked me if I cut off my dog's head and kept it on the rear package shelf:

014_11.gif

- - - Updated - - -

They are at work with me every day and are a constant joy to be around.
You are very lucky, not only to share your life with your dogs, but to be able to be with them during your workday.

I love all dog breeds... I also love looking at all the pics you guys post, some are awe, some are lol, but all are awesome! Here are my two shibas... Sniper (red head) and Barrett (black head). Sniper is a female, we say shes a tom boy.... not sure why we named her Sniper honestly LOL

I could fill 20 pages of this thread with my dog pics but I'll post some of my favorites first and if you guys want more I can post more.

Barrett is a camera hog... even when he was a baby.... I was taking a pic of sniper chewing on her toy and Barrett saw the flashing red metering light and ran into frame and this is the resulting pic...

ohhi.jpg

Sniper is a very tolerate dog.... as long as shes not in pain she'll practically let you do whatever you want.... I call this one my Golden Girl.

goldengirl03.jpg

Barrett is pretty famous for his head tilts and wanting to go on car rides... sometimes they go for rides around the neighborhood in my Polaris RZR... so we thought we'd take this pic... the ridin dirty shibas

shibariders04.jpg

Barrett also loves to play fetch until he about dies....

fetch21.jpg

My girlfriend loves to buy them customes every halloween, and since im a huge star wars fan she thought these would be funny... except Barretts helmet was ruined in shipping... but happy Howloween

shibahowlloween01.jpg

Thats it for now.. if you want more let me know :)

You are very lucky, not only to share your life with your dogs, but to be able to be with them during your workday.

Thanks! I'm not going to lie; 250lbs of running dog scares me occasionally, as they would cave-in the quarter panel of an NSX pretty easily. I keep a pretty close eye on them though... ;)

Anyone live in Old Town Alexandria VA? We're just visiting but we've never seen a more dog loving town. Pooches are welcome everywhere.

I've never been a fan of those razors edge/gotti/etc bloodlines. They have obviously been crossbred with other breeds to make them bigger. Some of them are on the verge of being American Bullies and not pitbulls anymore. Yours still have that pitbull look. Bullies on the other hand look like pitbulls mixed with pig.

anyways, the other day my friend's bulldog went missing. We do crossfit in the garage, and someone left the side gate open and got out. When a neighbor told us she had seen him earlier, I told my friend that chances are good he got picked up by animal services since he lives next to a school.

We we go to the pound, and lo and behold, there is his bulldog. As we're walking past the kennels I spot this little guy and knew right away that I had to bring him home. He looks almost like my old one except for the eyes. This one has hazel eyes instead of blue my old one had. So yeah, his name is Dash as in the dj/producer Dash Berlin, and he is my first rescue. Well his name is not official yet, I have to go get it changed since he had to get fixed before I could bring him home, and I was in Vegas for my bday when my sister picked him up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 205
image.jpgThis is Molly, she is 3yrs old English Bulldog who love and demand cars ride. Daddy 350z convertible is her 1st pick.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 45
My Harlequin Dane Chloe

Doggles.jpg977939l_20.jpg

Kyzmet - Our new little Beagle pup.

photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ovWqEtVVUFs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's called a prong or pinch collar. Why do you think it's for vicious dogs? Or are you making assumptions?

Assumption I guess. I only see them on Pitt bulls and other "known" viscious type dogs. My dog is an 80 lbs Half Pitt half Lab and I would never consider putting that type of collar on Her. To me, its more of a deterrant to keep my baby away is all.

I'm sure the dog is well manored and well behaved, but its just those collars that bug me.

Back