• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

Here is my stock NSX with my friend ITR.

photo2.jpg

Honda's legendary cars. i'm gonna say it again... too bad they don't make em like this anymore.

On 4th of July, was on my way to a party, saw this and had to pull over and snap this picture.
Not even your antenna is as tall as that truck!:biggrin:

Scion FR-S. It's nice to see a new car that doesn't look like a giant pig next to the NSX. :cool:

IMG_8115.jpg

This has to be the most popular thing to say on Prime! Hey there should be a thread on what people think is the comment most posted on Prime!

No kidding. They are never talking about stock cars. A stock "20 year old" NSX does not look that "good next to modern cars". They add all the 2002 updates, wheels, exhaust, suspension, then say it looks modern. LOL... Basic body shape is a classic but really, stock older NSX's don't look very modern. Modern for their age, ok. But not "modern".

Last edited:
No kidding. They are never talking about stock cars. A stock "20 year old" NSX does not look that "good next to modern cars". They add all the 2002 updates, wheels, exhaust, suspension, then say it looks modern. LOL... Basic body shape is a classic but really, stock older NSX's don't look very modern. Modern for their age, ok. But not "modern".

It doesn't have to look "modern" to look good next to modern cars. Modern cars, for the most part, are fat and ugly.

The only NSX that really looks dated to me is one at stock height on 15/16s with the "Battlestar Galactica exhaust" (a term I appropriated from PHOEN$X), sporting the black roof on non-black car look. So basically a stock 91-93.

94+ NSX, even 100% stock, look less inflated and cartoonish than many modern cars.

This should work.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 283
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 325
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 281
--^ You know, when I still owned my NSX, I gave some thought to getting rid of it for an Elise. When I parked my car next to an Elise, though, it made me realize that it was a terrible idea... the NSX just carries so much presence compared to the Lotus. The Elise kind of just looks like a toy sitting next to it. :\

I might have to think harder about it if it was an sc'd exige lol. Maybe.

^^^ nice.

But what is that? NSX parked next to a what? A dyno? LOL

Back