• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX "Poster," need some feedback

Originally posted by naaman:
What do you guys think I should do: put the car in a parking stall, or just have it parked "off road"? How civilized should the setting be?

She's wearing a bikini. The setting should be an abstract beach, with the car on the sand.

She is wearing a Bikini. She should be in the middle of NYC off the road. That would be a nice contrast
smile.gif
(o)

[This message has been edited by Smoothaccel (edited 29 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Smoothaccel (edited 29 November 2002).]

how about there's some photographers in the background from penthouse? OOPS... sounds more and more like bill's nsx again...
wink.gif

i guess u could just sketch one of mynsx's photos... almost the same.
wink.gif

Haven't yet been able to get to my friend's house to scan the updated image. I will probably get to do it next weekend.

I'm still not sure if I like the shoreline or the horizon better near the girl's hands. Help
tongue.gif

I think I'm going to finish up the drawing this week, and might start a painting of it sometime soon. I'll post the finished drawing as soon as I can.

I don't have access to a big enough scanner to fit the whole image. Does anyone in Los Angeles have a digital camera who could take a picture of it for me and possibly help me upload it?

Yes, I have one and am in Sherman Oaks. Its a 2.11 megapixel 1944x1488 24-bit digital camera. Its an decent point and shoot camera.

If thats jibberish, here's an example at 1024x768: http://www.lajagclub.com/images/yosemite2002/1024x768/Image095.jpg

You might want to take pictures of your NSX as well. It never hurts to have both printed and digital pix. And makes nifty computer background
wink.gif

Unless someone else is closer, your more then welcome to use mine.

Sunny

i was actually thinking about this poster the other day after seeing a simpler advertisement with a chick holding a surfboard, walking towards a VW...

is there an update version of ur poster yet?

EL CAPITAN.....what a GREAT PIC!!!!

Originally posted by JaguarXJ6:
Yes, I have one and am in Sherman Oaks. Its a 2.11 megapixel 1944x1488 24-bit digital camera. Its an decent point and shoot camera.

If thats jibberish, here's an example at 1024x768: http://www.lajagclub.com/images/yosemite2002/1024x768/Image095.jpg

You might want to take pictures of your NSX as well. It never hurts to have both printed and digital pix. And makes nifty computer background
wink.gif

Unless someone else is closer, your more then welcome to use mine.

Sunny

Jaguar, I emailed you.

Yes, there is an updated version of the picture, but my friend is too lazy to fire up his scanner for me (he's got 10,000,000 cords going this way and that in his room and every outlet and surge protector is filled to capacity, leaving no room to plug in the scanner).

It will be posted as soon as I have the chance.

Image038.jpg

Here is the updated pic. I'm not sure if I want the line to be the shore or the horizon. I think I want the sun in between the girl and the car, though this means I have to really think about the light logic, as the sun, being at that close an angle to both the objects might actually turn their forms into sillhouettes (sp?)... although, the advantage of DRAWING a picture versus photographing is that I have absolute power to bend/break the rules of physics, and a camera does not.

For the sake of interest, I would leave the details in, and leave the sun where it is, since I think it looks cool there. But maybe you guys have another idea... if you do feel free...

[This message has been edited by naaman (edited 07 January 2003).]

Crap. It's not working. Let me try and find another host site.

[This message has been edited by naaman (edited 07 January 2003).]

Originally posted by naaman:

Here is the updated pic. I'm not sure if I want the line to be the shore or the horizon. I think I want the sun in between the girl and the car, though this means I have to really think about the light logic, as the sun, being at that close an angle to both the objects might actually turn their forms into sillhouettes (sp?)... although, the advantage of DRAWING a picture versus photographing is that I have absolute power to bend/break the rules of physics, and a camera does not.

For the sake of interest, I would leave the details in, and leave the sun where it is, since I think it looks cool there. But maybe you guys have another idea... if you do feel free...

Here it is...

NSX%20Drawing.jpg

[This message has been edited by Jonathan (edited 07 January 2003).]

Hey That looks like my ex-girlfriend!!

Nice job Your very talented
Paul M
95 blk blk
01 430clk blk blk
2002 rav 4 blk blk
2002 wife white/white
I'm not kiddin about the ex! Damn I miss that Oh nevermind
smile.gif