• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Prime crystal paperweight

KGP

Legendary Member
DSC04556.JPG

Here's the deal: sjs and I made these for the NSXCA. We had 36 at XPO to sell, and there's no more available. We could make some more, but would only want to do it if we could get a commitment for say 24-36 of them. Maybe the next ones with NSX Prime lasered in them? Also, were trying to get the right size turntable for them, which runs on either 110 or battery, and has multi colored LED's to illuminate the crystal.

You guys let me know if you want one and we will figure something out.

You can see some other pics in
this thread.

Edit: Please go to this post by Lud and respond accordingly.

Last edited:
KPG,

I'm interested in one. What would the cost be?

Thenks

Johnny

NSX2NV said:

I'm interested in one. What would the cost be?
Let's see if there is enough interest becasue the cost is effected by volume. Also, if they were "Prime" crystals it would really be Lud's call on price. To give you an idea of what these things sell for: at a retail store that does these they sell for around $100.00, but that's for a photo of a person. Good luck trying to get an NSX in one. At XPO, Ken decided to sell them for $35, which was low IMO, but it was his call, and he (NSXCA) wasn't looking to make a killing from NSXCA members. Likewise, sjs and I didn't make a dime. I would guess Lud would follow suite at around the $35-$40 mark if the volume was there.

put me in line for 1...thanks

NSX2NV said:
Size is 80x50x50mm
Correct. That's the best size for this image. The quality of the crystal used is K9, which is the finest available for imaging, and the laser used is a green laser (high quality).

I'm in......Please PM me when you guys are ready to roll on this one and let me know how I can make payment. Ditto on the "NSXCA" lettering :D

Thanks!!!

I want one!!!!!

These were definitely one of the most impressive things I saw at NSXPO. The detail down to the seats, exhaust tips, steering wheel, center console, etc. is amazing. Definitely one of my favorite NSX memorabilia. Thanks Gene & Steve.

-- Chris

I want one with NSX Prime on it :D

I haven't been registered as nsxca member yet, cuz I don't see any action at where I'm at with the NW region.

I'm at Seattle, and looks like all the action was around N.CA area.

Re: Maybe.

KGP said:
Maybe the next ones with NSX Prime lasered in them? Also, were trying to get the right size turntable for them, which runs on either 110 or battery, and has multi colored LED's to illuminate the crystal.
Gee whiz!!! Not a variation that I'm gonna have to buy?!!! Man, action figure companies already do that to me with repaint variations!! Do be so cruel!!! ;)

As for the turntable, that would be really cool if you guys find one that's sized correctly. My wife saw lighted turntables this past weekend that she felt might be perfect for my NSXCA crystal.

-Randy

Re: Re: Maybe.

FuryNSX said:
Gee whiz!!! Not a variation that I'm gonna have to buy?!!!
Haha. Yes, just for those like you, Randy:p. If we do a Prime crystal, they will be serial numbered, i.e., 01/36 or something like that.

Back