• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Prime crystal paperweight

Put me on the list for two as well.

Count me in for 2!

Last edited:
I'm up for one but I'm not a member...

Count me in for 1.

Thanks to KGP for his generous offer to coordinate production of some of these for NSX Prime. I got one at NSXPO and they are very, very nice.

I have a couple questions I'd like to get some feedback on to help decide if we should pursue producing some for NSX Prime.

1. Would you want one that said NSX Prime or do you prefer the ones that say NSXCA? Edit for clarification: This site would not sell an NSXCA version, I am just trying to see how many people really want an NSX Prime version -- i.e. should we bother doing it?

2. Would you like one customized with your name or your NSX Prime user name? Your license plate? Your NSX year and serial number? Something else?

3. Should it be a limited production run with each unit numbered?

Thanks....

I would like one as well. My first choice would be something building on the wonderful VIN idea, including year and then the part of the VIN within that year that indicates production number, such as for me:

1997 Acura NSX #56

Perhaps someone can come up with a more elegant phrasing to show it is the 56th 1997 NSX produced for example -- this way doesn't sound exactly right, but captures the right idea.

I would be willing to pay extra for this cooler version of the paperweight which is personalized, so long as the price stayed somewhat reasonable.

Failing that, I would like one that says NSX Car Club of America, if they are at around the $40 price estimated (I would hesitate if it became more like $100 for a non-personalized one).

Chip

KGP said:
Clarification:
...So, as Lud asked, how many want a Prime version?

I would be OK with an NSXprime version instead, if that is the way it can be personalized. I would want it personalized as mentioned above, with my car's year and production/serial number in addition to the NSXprime or NSXCA logo, and if the NSXprime ones are the ones which will be personalized, then NSXprime is fine. I certainly want to support NSXprime as much as possible -- but the NSXCA logo seemed somehow more appropriate to an item like this with a 3D representation of the car itself.

Chip

Last edited:
Finalizing some details. Everyone will know when ready to order.

Back