• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx-r chassis bars on the way

W00t! Just pulled the trigger on those nsx-r chassis bars and some zanardi floormats. Bye bye cowl shake.......I hope :biggrin:

I need to go ahead and pull the trigger too. Just am a little worried about installing the front bar myself...

do u need the spacer to install it?

i am getting one from Japan so i am not clear with the instrustion to install it

do u need the spacer to install it?

i am getting one from Japan so i am not clear with the instrustion to install it

Supposedly, you don't need the shim kit unless you're running aftermarket sway bars.

But... I was getting an occasionally "pinging" noise from metal to metal contact on mine until I installed the shim kit last week.

I don't have the sway bars on my NSX-T but I do believe the chassis bars make a huge difference in stiffening up the chassis (esp. if the roof panel is off the car).

What's the sway bar set up of choice around here? It seems like people really like the type-r front bar and it looks like the rear bar is the same size on both the nsx and nsx-r. What about the SOS bigger front and rear bars? I wanted to hold off on sway bars until I get coilovers and I can determine what I'm lacking. Any thoughts on tein mono flex's??

forget the nsx-r sway bars.

get the dali ones that are 500% stiffer.
trust me, the more the better.

if i could have something like a solid rod for as a sway with zero flex, i'd go that route.
it's a heaven and hell difference in a car's performance.

forget the nsx-r sway bars.

get the dali ones that are 500% stiffer.
trust me, the more the better.

if i could have something like a solid rod for as a sway with zero flex, i'd go that route.
it's a heaven and hell difference in a car's performance.

This is true, get the 1 1/8th inch Dali Trophy Bars! I take 90 sharp corners now like nobody's business.

Dahli Racing sway bar

Whoa!

I discovered a new cheap sway bar made by Dahli Racing.

Click HERE.

*M.J. at Dali: No harm. I support your products.:biggrin:

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky:smile:
20050713.jpg

Back