• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R modifications & future values

thanks for the compliments everyone..
I know nsxprime is not the easiest bunch to satisfy with information when it comes to proving something
I cant blame anyone here... Since I belive nothing of what I hear and only half of what I see. :)

now onto figuring out how to get to 2400lbs !!! :)

Last edited:
hire Google to make it self-driving, eliminate driver weight :wink:

thanks for the compliments everyone..
I know nsxprime is not the easiest bunch to satisfy with information when it comes to proving something
I cant blame anyone here... Since I belive nothing of what I hear and only half of what I see. :)

now onto figuring out how to get to 2400lbs !!! :)

[MENTION=15790]Patricio[/MENTION] man!!! that is simply amazing. I'm always happy to be proven wrong with data. That's awesome man. I'm kind of in shock. I'm somewhere in the 2700+ range and I just can't imagine what else i'm willing to give up for that additional weight savings.

[MENTION=15790]Patricio[/MENTION] man!!! that is simply amazing. I'm always happy to be proven wrong with data. That's awesome man. I'm kind of in shock. I'm somewhere in the 2700+ range and I just can't imagine what else i'm willing to give up for that additional weight savings.

[MENTION=20915]RYU[/MENTION] thanks!
ito be honest though I do not feel I given anything up besides some additional sound in the cabin which is more appealing for me as a weekend exotic/fun car anyway and my big stereo I had....
now i still have a portable Bluetooth speaker behind the seat that works through the nexus navpod or my phone.. and surprisingly it sounds pretty good/loud since the sound bounces off the back of the carbon seats and the bass is louder and overall sound is better fuller when the speaker is behind the seat than holding it in my hand. i use UE boom its pretty loud. everything else i still have, Power windows, power locks, air conditioning, all glass ect. that's been the main objective. truthfully i have more comforts than a GT3 that has no A/C.

@RYU thanks!
ito be honest though I do not feel I given anything up besides some additional sound in the cabin which is more appealing for me as a weekend exotic/fun car anyway and my big stereo I had....
now i still have a portable Bluetooth speaker behind the seat that works through the nexus navpod or my phone.. and surprisingly it sounds pretty good/loud since the sound bounces off the back of the carbon seats and the bass is louder and overall sound is better fuller when the speaker is behind the seat than holding it in my hand. i use UE boom its pretty loud. everything else i still have, Power windows, power locks, air conditioning, all glass ect. that's been the main objective. truthfully i have more comforts than a GT3 that has no A/C.

Paricio, your not correct. You didn't dot your I's and cross your T's as some of your posts are misspelled.
J/K man, keep doing what your doing. Don't get hung up on hype. People love to throw stones especially from a far.
Like Docjohn says, I also miss tubro2go on here. He was an outside the box thinker as well.
You should start a build thread documenting everything.

Paricio, your not correct.
People love to throw stones especially from a far.
Like Docjohn says, I also miss tubro2go on here.

Do you mean "you're" .....
Stones from "afar"....
I also miss "Turbo2Go"....
Spelling eh? :smile:

Do you mean "you're" .....
Stones from "afar"....
I also miss "Turbo2Go"....
Spelling eh? :smile:
Yes Jim, I am terrible at spelling. I'm just as bad at typing too.Hahah.

Back