• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior NSX-R Replica spoiler

****SOLD! Thanks prime!****

***I do not know who makes this spoiler. There are no markings on the spoiler anywhere but I suspect it is Seibon (but don't quote me on this)***

So I bought and installed my Downforce spoiler and now I need to get rid of this old one. I have taken the best pictures I could. There is a round waterspot about the size of a coke can on the top. It was already there when I bought the car so I don't know where it came from. The spoiler could probably use a good polish and clear coat since the top looks slightly green. LED brake lights work and I have and extra HONDA wiring harness that I will include if you want to make this plug and play with your existing harness. Also included are the bolt screws need to install. Please feel free to ask any questions. I'd really prefer local pick in Torrance, CA but will ship at buyers expense. $350 OBO. I take Paypal (pay as friends and family otherswise buyer pays paypal fee) or cash on pick up.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited: