• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Rally Fans Needed for a Rally America Survey

Hi there! I am sure there are not a lot of rally fans in the NSX community, considering that our cars probably reach an entire different consumer. But I am hoping to catch a few good rally fans here!

This summer I am working as an intern for the Rally America National Series (you may have seen some of the rally footage of our event at the 2007 X Games beginning of August).

Before I head back to school I am completing a survey to find out who our rally fans are. If you are a rally fan please take the time to complete this 10 minute survey.

It is an important survey to help Rally America and its teams to communicate with fans and sponsors.

Please take a moment to complete this quick survey and help the sport of rally.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=lI_2bVdbBBkCdTDv3ks1FoAA_3d_3d

Thank you for taking the survey! Let me know if you have any questions...

Ananda
29_0807_0.jpg

Last edited:
I enjoy watching rally races and I wanted to participate in your survey, but there are two problems. First, the link you gave does not go directly to your survey and second, I'd have to join the website in order to complete the survey which I'm not interested in doing.

Sorry. :frown:

Ugh! I fixed the link!

Thank you for letting me know about the redirected site. Somehow the link sent you to the online surveyor I am using.

You don't have to be a member to use the site. The link is now fixed. Can you try taking the survey again?

Thank you!

Back