• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx rental

**Funny story**

In 1998 a good kid I knew who worked at this restaurant wanted to borrow my NSX for his prom...

I told him "No" but if he wanted I would drop him off at the prom in my car....

To my surprise, he accepted and he was the life of the prom!

With that being said

Would you like me to drop you off at your prom (for a cost of course ;-)

I highly doubt that would happen and of course I have. Don't plan on getting a free car...

I learned to drive stick in a beetle.

You will burn the clutch with your new shoes, and you will scratch the lip, skirts, and diffuser with your passenger.

When did you heel-and-toe in that beetle last time?

You could have your parents try to rent a car for you...I just don't think anyone would realistically rent/loan you their car.

That sounds baller to be DRIVEN in a sweet car like that. haha. I'd do it =P

**Funny story**

In 1998 a good kid I knew who worked at this restaurant wanted to borrow my NSX for his prom...

With that being said

**Funny story**

With that being said

Well I have a date for the night so that's why I wanted to rent one, BUT! If anybody has a big luxury car tucked away in their garage you could help me out a bit. And of course I would pay you again for your time and labor.

You could have your parents try to rent a car for you...I just don't think anyone would realistically rent/loan you their car.

I knew this question was a long shot in the dark don't get me wrong. But I'd figure what the hell. The worst answer I could get is a "no". So might as well give it a shot.

Doesn't this chick's father have a lot of dough?? Have her parents rent a stretched SUV with a hot tub and you can.......ahhh....forget about it....You ain't gonna get l@id anyway. :biggrin:

Doesn't this chick's father have a lot of dough?? Have her parents rent a stretched SUV with a hot tub and you can.......ahhh....forget about it....You ain't gonna get l@id anyway. :biggrin:

Completely different girl this time... :rolleyes::cool:

I'm gonna check out F-chat to find out what this girl's dad is going to give him (too bad about the NSX in Europe).

I'm sure this one will work out better:wink:

Just spent the last hour getting myself caught up on Mr.04HondaNSX's previous threads. :rolleyes:

After reading countess horror stories, your better off having someone drive you and your date. No one on this forum would led their NSX to someone in High School for Prom. I'm sure many people have a hard time letting close family members drive their car, let alone a stranger. 2¢

Well I have a date for the night so that's why I wanted to rent one, BUT! If anybody has a big luxury car tucked away in their garage you could help me out a bit. And of course I would pay you again for your time and labor.
Why go through all of that? Just rent a Vette, RR Sport or Jaguar XK Vert, you can get either one for $199 for a day.

Last edited:
who said we wanted you around :eek:

j/k we were all teens at some point

we do and say stupid things to get attention when we are young but we learned from it and moved on.

your only getting what you deserve.

the only way to restore honor is to buy a high mile NSX or whats in your budget and fix it up

I dont think we would be so hard on you once your an owner,
and years of positive feedback on your profile might bring you to a well respected member of Prime. but only time will tell how and what road you decide to take.

till then your gonna have to take it like a man. as you know
thats why your at the bottom of the totem pole right now.

be real, never fake, and dont lie to the Prime collective we will find out.

who said we wanted you around :eek:

j/k we were all teens at some point

we do and say stupid things to get attention when we are young but we learned from it and moved on.

your only getting what you deserve.

the only way to restore honor is to buy a high mile NSX or whats in your budget and fix it up

I dont think we would be so hard on you once your an owner,
and years of positive feedback on your profile might bring you to a well respected member of Prime. but only time will tell how and what road you decide to take.

till then your gonna have to take it like a man. as you know
thats why your at the bottom of the totem pole right now.

be real, never fake, and dont lie to the Prime collective we will find out.

That's completely understandable so I'm taking it one post at a time.

I was in your exact situation a few years ago. I came on this forum and I didn't lie, but I was kind of a prick. I came back 5 years later after I worked hard, and saved up and finally bought my dream NSX... cough, 9,400 miles, cough:biggrin:

Its awesome that you like the car, but people here are just people. we aren't giving you a car. we know you are trolling... do work, get money, ladies follow after the second step. i promise

i drove my nsx to prom lol :biggrin: it was very nice, i was the life of the party hahaha

Back