• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX/S2000 karting at Pats Acres - July 2nd, Sunday

Since I am assuming the karting event is filled at this point, I think that now that my check engine light is finally cleared (Infinite thanks to John Z. for his help this evening on that head scratcher) assuming my test run in the morning is ok...

It is looking that we'll likely go do that other drive and mouse around out towards the coast, then shoot back up here for the photo op thing on Sunday.

However, if any of you plan to coordinate a drive down to Portand maybe we can meet up earlier on Saturday morning or something. I think they are meeting in Vancouver at a mall or something.

Yeah, the karting RSVPs is completely booked. I wish Pats had more karts available because I could have added at 3 more teams! Hopefully next year will be better and I can include everyone who wanted to go this year but can't.

Zahn, I am planning on driving down Sunday morning at 6:00am and picking up a team member on the way down in Puyallup. You are welcome to join us on the drive down. I know Ferrand will be in Portland on Saturday.

Hi all I’m posting this for Ananda, as he’s moving today.

Ananda is going to supply us ice and water at the event, but we need some volunteer (s) bringing some cooler for us,
I’m thinking 3 -5 will be enough for us.

1. Nsxdreamer2 / ( slowv6 on S2ki ) (1)

2. ?

3. ?

Thanks guys, and I’ll see you all Sunday.

Ferrand

Thanks Ananda, for the good time and the Major Sunburn!!:eek:

It fun to ride the karts on a bigger track...(where Ferrand's team Kicked everybody's butts that much harder:wink: ) ...JZ

We were just lucky to get a nice kart that holds the road, we could take T1 full throttle without backing off, something that half of the karts can't do (we found it the day b4) but by the margin, I'm sure that we would be competitive even we got a slow kart, and all our planning and strategies paid off.

7 laps ahead of second team, 15 laps over the last position team. So there goes, TEAM NSX's legend.... ok, when did i get so cocky??

I'm hoping we are going to get more organized and have couple nsx dream teams with titanium dave, dean and other who raced karts to show off next year. :)

John, you will stop by today at Pacific Raceway right?? Most of them are nicely modified Japanese cars from Canada.
Got to go, driver's meeting at 7.

Thanks for putting all of this together! Even though you stuck us with the slowest kart:tongue: I had a great time!

Let's all drive OUR OWN karts next year!:cool:

Thanks again, hope to see you all at the track soon! Remember the Lotus of Portland track day for advanced drivers...July 31, 2006:
http://www.lotusofportland.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=PressRelease.Default&

This will be a great day, you should be able to log 6 to 7 20 minute sessions and they are running with out the chicane:eek: :eek: :eek: Should see well over 150 MPH on the front straight!!!!

Thanks for coming out to the event, Dave... Next year I am going to stop the race at the halfway point and switch the fastest karts with the slowest to even up the playing field. This should solve that problem!

titaniumdave said:
Thanks for putting all of this together! Even though you stuck us with the slowest kart:tongue: I had a great time!

Let's all drive OUR OWN karts next year!:cool:

Thanks again, hope to see you all at the track soon! Remember the Lotus of Portland track day for advanced drivers...July 31, 2006:
http://www.lotusofportland.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=PressRelease.Default&

This will be a great day, you should be able to log 6 to 7 20 minute sessions and they are running with out the chicane:eek: :eek: :eek: Should see well over 150 MPH on the front straight!!!!

Oh Sweet!! I'm paid. I just got off the phone with Nikki and she mentioned that as a bike run group is going to be there they likely will be running the entire length. That's going to be a fun day!

Back