• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX scale models

so many great models

I'm sad now that I passed on a Tamiya model when I was in Japantown, SF a few months ago. (It might have been a NA1-R too, can't remember)

Found a pic of the HPI NSX LM GT cars. Both #46 and #47:

11051711444b8ec14eda2854fd.jpg

FWIW, the above models are available on eBay now. If you're interested, I'd purchase them asap as they're limited editions and once HPI sells out them, no more will be made.

Rumor is that the HPI models referenced previously (#8496 and #8497) will be doubling in price soon and won't ship for another couple weeks.

Hey, where are the collectors out there? Thread seems to have died a little. :(

Tomica 2005 SuperGT NSX. I bought this to remind myself of getting Takata green wheels. It is sitting on my Dell Streak smartphone.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow!!!- I have a lot of catching up to do (specially to Ponyboy) :biggrin:

Not at all! You and a few other Primers have much more extensive collections and I've been really lacking in picking up the newer HPIs (once they're gone they're gone). That said, I did pick this up recently :) :

NSX_Crystal1.jpg

^^^sick where you find that

BTW, I received the HPI 1995 turbo LeMans cars a few weeks ago. They're awesome. Very well done and the interiors are exceptional. #47 even has the "Honda VTEC Twin Turbo" nomenclature on the intake plenums and both have the LeMans track map on the center console.

There are a few errors though. #47 is missing the rear oil cooler mounted on the diffuser and some of the livery stickers seem a little off in location. And the window venting looks to be off as well (still researching that one).

They're not AutoOrbit quality but the best version of the LeMans turbo cars available.

BTW, I received the HPI 1995 turbo LeMans cars a few weeks ago. They're awesome. Very well done and the interiors are exceptional. #47 even has the "Honda VTEC Twin Turbo" nomenclature on the intake plenums and both have the LeMans track map on the center console.

There are a few errors though. #47 is missing the rear oil cooler mounted on the diffuser and some of the livery stickers seem a little off in location. And the window venting looks to be off as well (still researching that one).

They're not AutoOrbit quality but the best version of the LeMans turbo cars available.
HPI has two versions of the LeMans NSX. There's a #46 and #47. Do you know the different between these two? I thought it was only one race car.

^^^sick where you find that

Japan Yahoo Auctions. You can find all sorts of NSX stuff but you really have to sift through the "junk."

HPI has two versions of the LeMans NSX. There's a #46 and #47. Do you know the different between these two? I thought it was only one race car.

#46 has significantly less photos to use as reference than #47 but the main differences other than diff drivers and numbers are:

• #46 uses CF engine bay components while #47 uses more metal
  • #46 lacks the rear quarter panel NACA ducts that #47 uses
  • #46 has gold wheels and #47 black

Both are GT1 cars though and #47 has the dubious distinction of being the first car to drop out of LeMans in '95.

Not at all! You and a few other Primers have much more extensive collections and I've been really lacking in picking up the newer HPIs (once they're gone they're gone). That said, I did pick this up recently :) :

NSX_Crystal1.jpg

Really cool! Is that made of glass or crystal?

Hey thats pretty neat purchasing from yahoo auctions jp...didnt realize you could do that lol...

the question is do you have to contact the seller if they ship overseas? also what forms of payments do they take??

Japan Yahoo Auctions. You can find all sorts of NSX stuff but you really have to sift through the "junk."

#46 has significantly less photos to use as reference than #47 but the main differences other than diff drivers and numbers are:

• #46 uses CF engine bay components while #47 uses more metal
  • #46 lacks the rear quarter panel NACA ducts that #47 uses
  • #46 has gold wheels and #47 black

Both are GT1 cars though and #47 has the dubious distinction of being the first car to drop out of LeMans in '95.

Hey thats pretty neat purchasing from yahoo auctions jp...didnt realize you could do that lol...

the question is do you have to contact the seller if they ship overseas? also what forms of payments do they take??

Just use an auction proxy service. They'll handle the shipping to the end client and take payment.

Just use an auction proxy service. They'll handle the shipping to the end client and take payment.

hmm what is exactly an auction proxy service? lol i guess ill look online or do a search thanks for the help

i think i know what you mean...ponyboy could you suggest a good provider that provides this type of service for yahoojp? thanks again

Last edited:
hmm what is exactly an auction proxy service? lol i guess ill look online or do a search thanks for the help

i think i know what you mean...ponyboy could you suggest a good provider that provides this type of service for yahoojp? thanks again

Sorry for the late reply - didn't see your post until now.

I use Rinkya as my proxy service. You have to wait b/c they batch mail a month at a time but the service is good. There's also a couple guys here on prime that will do it for a fee as well.

Hope that helps.

thanks for the response ponyboy...i think ill just check ebay every once in a while to see whats available and try to win it there for now..just seems like so much of a hassle using those proxy services...

either way..has anyone seen the new mini z nsx type r ...looks pretty nice..just picked up the body online but will have to save up to buy the actual mr-03 chassis to fit the body now...

check it out..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-NSX-R...l_Vehicles&hash=item2c5f135df2#ht_3209wt_1188

Here is what I have:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 921
  • IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 914
  • IMG_1344.jpg
    IMG_1344.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 915
2x Autoart 1:18 NSX, the one with white wheels belongs to my friend. We rapainted the wheels and mirrors to make it look more like the oem 02+ NSX-R.

6224551383_e738163a13_b.jpg

6224553083_9f6c873c8c_b.jpg

6225073694_cf71de433d_b.jpg

Back