• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX scale models

Hey dont worry 8400rpm as of late there are quite a few of those 1/18 kyosho nsx type r that show up on ebay...i think after that listing another 2 has shown up on ebay...

did you end up winning the original one you placed the bid on???

It seems to me that lately those kyosho nsx type r have a hard time selling...i think a half year ago there was one on there for sale from canada that didnt seem to sell at all it was listed for so long not even one bid on it..and it even had a buy it now price of only $150 usd which is an amazing price i think...

The quality of those earlier kyosho nsx do show their major weakpoints compared to the stuff that comes out now..what a change from about 14 years ago ...but as any die hard nsx fan the kyosho nsx type r is a must in anyones collection i think lol..i know i have one...and paid alot more for it 5 years ago then prices are today...but its worth it though :biggrin:

I want an Autoart 1/18 but would really like an NSX R version. You think they'll ever release it?

Hey man would i ever buy one of those..autoart nsx releases have been amazing..i got a red one myself but would definitely buy one of the nsx r if autoart ever decides to release one...

but the bad thing is if autoart ever makes an nsx r version..i think the kyosho one would really loose its value...kyosho recently this year re-released the silver and red one again for their 25th anniversary..but they didnt do an nsx r

maybe to keep it rare

Got these two today. Looking at youtube for painting tips.

DSC00814.JPG

That makes me regret not picking up the NA1-R I came across earlier this year, especially since it was on hand right in front of me. :frown:

Congrats on your pick-ups! Have fun. :smile:

Hey

Here is an updated pic of my current nsx ebbro nsx diecast collection...i have alot more that are still in boxes and havent been opened yet since the last time i moved

anyone here interested in trading my spare ebbro nsx type r for the ebbro no. 43016 silver nsx...all i need is that diecast to complete my earlier ebbro nsx's :biggrin:

attachment.php

Ok guys, just a heads up. I'll be posting up one of the 1/18 Crystal NSXs for sale next weekend, in addition to a set of the NSX Luggage, and the Yokohama Tire Clock, which has already been posted.

If you're reading this thread, then you probably need no explanation about what the 1/18 Crystal NSX is and how rare it is. :)

Ok guys, just a heads up. I'll be posting up one of the 1/18 Crystal NSXs for sale next weekend, in addition to a set of the NSX Luggage, and the Yokohama Tire Clock, which has already been posted.

If you're reading this thread, then you probably need no explanation about what the 1/18 Crystal NSX is and how rare it is. :)

Links?

Hey

Here is an updated pic of my current nsx ebbro nsx diecast collection...i have alot more that are still in boxes and havent been opened yet since the last time i moved

anyone here interested in trading my spare ebbro nsx type r for the ebbro no. 43016 silver nsx...all i need is that diecast to complete my earlier ebbro nsx's :biggrin:

attachment.php

Which Type R do you have a spare of? NA1 or NA2??

If it's a NA1 would you be interested in just selling it? :biggrin:

What size are the EBBRO's? Any more detailed pictures of the NA1 Type R?

Which Type R do you have a spare of? NA1 or NA2??

If it's a NA1 would you be interested in just selling it? :biggrin:

What size are the EBBRO's? Any more detailed pictures of the NA1 Type R?

Hey there it is the na1 pictured way at the bottom that is for sale shoot me an offer thanks

Btw the scale is 1/43 scale and I'll take more pics if your interested thanks

Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1499.jpg
    IMG_1499.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 867
  • IMG_1501.jpg
    IMG_1501.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 865
  • IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 871
I'm currently building a 1/24 tamiya nsx-r. Here's a comparison of the dash and the reference pic I was using from the bake off thread.

6608995645_d4c3b08528_z.jpg

and a motor build pic, coming along nicely.

Blog

Attachments

• 6598875561_6d946c69fd_b.jpg
    6598875561_6d946c69fd_b.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 394
Subscribed. Have not build mine yet. Still busy with my VF-25F.:biggrin:
I'm currently building a 1/24 tamiya nsx-r. Here's a comparison of the dash and the reference pic I was using from the bake off thread.

6608995645_d4c3b08528_z.jpg

and a motor build pic, coming along nicely.

Blog

Has anybody bought any of the 1/43 HPI NSX model? How's the quality?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140590885635?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

what about this one? what do you think is the reasonable price for it?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150729457406?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

If you'll look at some of my previous posts in this thread, you'll see my review, albeit short, of the current quality of HPI models - which is great.

Has anyone picked up one of the 1:18 AutoArt models with the sealed body shell? Would appreciate opinions....

the nsx-r build is coming along, just need to do some masking to spray the 2 tone exterior in black & champ white.

Attachments

• 6617732103_d0da2fc991_b.jpg
    6617732103_d0da2fc991_b.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 373
Has anyone picked up one of the 1:18 AutoArt models with the sealed body shell? Would appreciate opinions....

Anyone?

Back