• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Shirts and stuff for sale

Re: NSX Shirts and stuff for sale!

Alright, seems like there is a trend here:biggrin:. I will work on getting some stuff with the designs on the back. I know not all the shirt styles can have prints on the back. As mentioned I believe there is an extra $3 or so charge for printing on the back. I will try to figure out what should go on the front of them as well. Using the "NSX" font is a honda copyright so I can't infringe on that. Possibly I can figure out a variation. Maybe something like "New Sportscar eXperimental"
Knowing me, I'll have something by tomorrow on this...so check back.

Would it be possible to leave the front blank?

UPDATE!! Designs now available on back!
Thats right, you want it, you got it! Now all of the designs are available printed on the back. You can get them either with the front blank or with "New Sportscar eXperimental" written on the front. There are two new sections in the NSX section for these. They are only available on white as that is all cafepress can do them on. If they become available on other colors I will offer them and let you guys know.
Check some examples:
2062351033_cb39478352_o.jpg

2063142300_7e457d8427_o.jpg

2063142038_5fd2580f0b_o.jpg

Tell me that isn't the coolest looking golf shirt you'd see on the course this year!
Check em all out at www.cafepress.com/blodisign

I just visited the site and they look great! thanks Blodi we will be ordering for christmas shortly! thanks again for the update and the modified design. :biggrin:

It really depends which type of shirt your order as to what brand Cafepress uses. The ones that I have gotten myself (dark t shirts) where fruit of the loom and the ones I got for my Fiance (dark womens v neck) were Anvil Knitwear.
There is a guide on the site to kind of help tell you what size should fit you best.

Man...I am going to go broke with these things. Everytime I come up with an order to place there is new stuff. LOL!! :redface:

Man...I am going to go broke with these things. Everytime I come up with an order to place there is new stuff. LOL!! :redface:

Alright, I promise not to change or create any new NSX designs.....for a week:wink:
Seriously though, I think I've done enough for a while. As you all have seen on the site, I am also trying to branch out a bit into other makes and models...so I will probably be resting a bit on the NSX designs specifically for a while.

Alright, I promise not to change or create any new NSX designs.....for a week:wink:
Seriously though, I think I've done enough for a while. As you all have seen on the site, I am also trying to branch out a bit into other makes and models...so I will probably be resting a bit on the NSX designs specifically for a while.

I like that you are doing a lot of shirts and designs! It is tough to find good quality items for the NSX. Keep up the good work!

I like that you are doing a lot of shirts and designs! It is tough to find good quality items for the NSX. Keep up the good work!

I am sure I will do more eventually. But for now I am going to be focusing on expanding quite a bit to other makes and models. As well as focusing on getting my Mugen style lens covers out....hopefully within a few weeks. For a side project I started, bLodisign certainly seems to be consuming a lot of time, but I am certainly not complaining!:biggrin:

I just wanted to let everyone know that Cafepress has extended their free shipping deal. Free shipping on orders of $75 or more though Nov. 30th. Just type SHIP07 into the coupon box when ordering!

Hi,

I've been looking at your goods for a while and judging by the feedback above its well recieved.

Just tried to order a bag and a couple of shirts but its not recognising the SHIP07 as I'm in the UK. Are you offering any incentive for overseas shipping please?

regards, Paul

Hi,

I've been looking at your goods for a while and judging by the feedback above its well recieved.

Just tried to order a bag and a couple of shirts but its not recognising the SHIP07 as I'm in the UK. Are you offering any incentive for overseas shipping please?

regards, Paul

Unfortunately, the offer only applies within the US and I myself don't have any control over the shipping costs. I can only offer what cafepress has for specials at any given time. I apologize.

Thanx, will get order done online, just thought it was worth asking.

regards, Paul

I would really want those designs in black hooded sweatshirt. Are you planning on something like that in the future? I mean, the color...

I also don't know if my body is small or medium, often those sizes are different from maker to maker... Any size charts I can look at?

Will order wall clock, couple of t-shirts and long sleeve t-shirts and large print pretty soon :) Great job...

Thanks.

I would really want those designs in black hooded sweatshirt. Are you planning on something like that in the future? I mean, the color...

I also don't know if my body is small or medium, often those sizes are different from maker to maker... Any size charts I can look at?

Will order wall clock, couple of t-shirts and long sleeve t-shirts and large print pretty soon :) Great job...

Thanks.

I myself wish I could do dark hooded sweatshirts myself. Cafepress doesn't offer them in anything else than the white and grey. But as soon as they would make them availible, I will add them.
There are sizing help guides on the site once you click on any product, then click "view larger" you should get a little pop up window. The last tab on that pop up windwo is "Size Charts". Hopefully that should help you figure out your size.
Thanks everyone!

Thanks.

i have the same problem. that's why i was asking brand name:smile: i'll probably just go with small and see what happens

Just placed my order today,

regards

Back