• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Shop

I'm getting close to getting my timing belt replaced. Where is the best place to go to in central California(Stockton, Modesto, Merced, Fresno) area?

Anyone who can refer me the right direction would be greatly appreciated. A phone number to the place would be nice too.

Rick

Hi there

My name is Rob and I service NSX exclusively and other high class import cars. We are located down in Socal and have customers from the bay area drive down for us to service their NSX.

We have quality work, quick turn around and reasonable prices.

If you would like, i can give you reference/PM/contact information for customers who have recently had their TB completed by us.

We only use New OEM honda parts.

Our hours are flexible and the TB service will take only one day.

Drive down, drop off the car, we'll work all night and it will be completed by the next day at noon with more than enough time to drive home in time for dinner. :smile:

also we provide you a rental car free of charge for the duration of your stay.

You can reach me though PM or call the shop and leave a msg. PM is pefered.

thank you & happy motoring.

rob

hey jeff, nice avaitar :biggrin:

Last edited:
Rob at Speedoracle is a standup guy and if you're willing to make the drive down over the hill, you will at least have piece of mind on a job well done.

If you don't mind drive your car a little, Niguel motor is one of the cheapest place that offers you great service. It is in S. Cal.

Owner Ramon is a multiple NSX owner and work on NSX for lots of local guys.

There aren't an abundance of options for some reason in that central CA area;

I think your best bets are going to be driving to either Don Lam at Hilltop or Shad at Drving Ambition. Both are excellent but a little far away from Stockton/Fresno. :frown:

Back