• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Show car part 1 ;)

Wow Wow

That looks like a lot of fun...... Cant wait to see the finished car....

OMG. You bought like everything i want! And youre doing it exactly like me... buy all the parts and stack them up until your sleeping next to an engine and your floor is littered with exhaust piping and brake kits, and then go at it all at once.

I cant wait to see how this develops! Its gonna be one hot nsx. What color are you painting it? What wheels?

Hey guys,

I've been in Australia for the past four or so months. Heading back to japan in january. Parts list is completed (besides supercharger and wheels and minor details) By the middle of the year i'll start looking for the car & get into it. Been recording an album, so i've been busy (no internet access at home either :()

I cant wait to see how this develops! Its gonna be one hot nsx. What color are you painting it? What wheels?

I'm doing this car properly (started in 2002) The colour is custom mix from my last showcar. If you've seen the pictures of my old crx that's what it's going to be. Have the wheels in mind, by the time i get to around approaching sponsers they may be unavailable. They will be 19/20inch three piece chrome wheels though.

I'll keep everyone updated.

Aaron J :D

With all those pieces he has a car, its just not put together yet.

funny you said that as i moved all my stuff for storage, we placed it all out and it was virtually a car sitting on the ground! Mmmmm....virtual :)

You still do not have a car yet?? DANG, MAN!!

I know. I had the money to buy it as soon as i returned to japan, then the new job start up costs took up a third, living in Oz for five months depleted another third. Now i gotta save for six or so months again, doh! Doesn't matter, patience will be rewarded, i'm not one to quit. ;p

I almost feel like donating a car to him

Very kind of you to say, i'm sure NEO deserves one more!:smile:

Last edited:
ajnsx said:
wMzYyNTI1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

For the interior the whole lot will be retrimmed and custom stereo work and also
Sparco torino seats x2 + taitec rails
apexi boost guage and 'a 'pillar pod
Momo steering wheel (rapid hub coming in the mail!)
Momo gearknob
Autovation pedals
Dvd surround system
pionner ampsx2
rear splits
front splits and bullett subwoofers

Damn I want those seats!

ajnsx said:
Third to last part for the car. Zee's ex exhaust with 4inch tips
161,000 yen awesome quality!

Where can you buy this exhaust and do you have any idea on how it sounds? Weight?

Also, nice pile of parts, BUT that momo shift know is not up to the standard of those other parts you are installing! IMO it looks cheap and kond of old school. Please reconsider:)) (GruppeM knob, NSX-R knob, SOS knobs) No offence...

Holy sh!t, what did you spend like 10,000 all at once there.

I wish. Quite a bit more than that i'm afraid. :redface: It took three years to accumalate all that.

Where did you get that coolant bottle?

Science of Speed! Awesome quality. :)

Damn I want those seats!

Yeah, they're nice!

a) Where can you buy this exhaust and do you have any idea on how it sounds? Weight?

b) Also, nice pile of parts, BUT that momo shift know is not up to the standard of those other parts you are installing! IMO it looks cheap and kond of old school. Please reconsider:)) (GruppeM knob, NSX-R knob, SOS knobs) No offence...

a) the exhaust is from Japan,(you can see it in the mooks nsx magazine. I'm amazed more people don't have it, it's the best exhaust for the nsx in my opinion. i'll let you know the sound once it's on the car :biggrin: (i also have taitec extractors and straight pipes so the sound will be crazy.) Don't know the weight off hand. Been a while since i last picked it up.

b) no offence taken, everyone is entitled to an opinion.:smile: The momo steering wheel and momo king knob are awesome quality, the gearknobs you have mentioned i find bland, expensive and cheap looking. Once you see my components together in the car (including the stuff i haven't shown anyone), you will understand:wink:

Meeyatch1 said:
Dude...seriously....you really need to buy a car soon and put that stuff on there before you go nuts. Okay....before I go nuts and find where you are keeping all that stuff and put it on my own car. :biggrin:

What he said :biggrin: I just want the audio goodies

Sorry no updates as yet, i should have had the car by now, but a 6 month forced holiday in australia (returned to Japan in January), used my funds up. Setting back up in Japan proved costly also, i've now just returned to Okayama from Hiroshima.:( So now the car should be arriving july next year (best time to buy a car in Japan i'm told). I bought a few more parts for the car also (couldn't help myself):D It's going to be a monster!

Next step will be approaching the companies for sponsorship, especially for wheels and tires, stereo installation, brakes, supercharger.

I'll keep ya'll posted. :D

Aaron J :)

Just curious,

You bought all these parts and you dont even own an NSX yet? Awesome!:biggrin:

Back